11

The two arrived in school and Soyeon was the first one to see them outside the gate.

"it's Soyeon!" Shuhua said as soon as the bus stopped.

"right! Soyeon!!" Yuqi suddenly remembered she actually did not text Soyeon where she is last night when in fact the girl told her to update her once she gets home.

She felt her guilt building up as they got off the bus.

"good morning Soyeon!" Shuhua greeted the girl as Soyeon greets her back.

"good morning Shu." Soyeon says.

Yuqi stared at Soyeon as the girl did the same.

"good morning to you too Yuqi." she greets with a smile and Yuqi awkwardly greets back.

"good morning Soyeon." she says.

"let's go inside?" Shuhua asked as she started walking ahead.

"sure." Yuqi and Soyeon said as they follow her.

"what's wrong Yuqi?" Soyeon asks her as they walk together.

"I slept at Shu's place last night..last minute sleepover." Yuqi tells her.

Yuqi thinks Soyeon is so going to kill her for making her wait.

"o-kay? but why are you telling that to me?" Soyeon asks her in wonder and Yuqi glanced at the girl.

"I told you I'll inform you about me going home right?" she says and she heard a chuckle from Soyeon.

"yes, but I fell asleep after our conversation..I even forgot to set my alarm." Soyeon says and Yuqi finally feels relief.

"so you're not mad at me for making you wait?" Yuqi asks and Soyeon shook her head.

"of course not."

As they are walking, they heard voices from behind them call.

"gays! wait up!" it was Miyeon who's calling them with her girlfriend Minnie, literally being dragged.

"it's too early Miyeon unnie..stop yelling." Shuhua says as they all wait for the two to reach their place.

"whatever Shu." Miyeon says as they arrive.

"where's Soojin?" Minnie asks when she noticed that indeed the girl is not with them.

"something came up so we did not come here together." Shuhua said and Minnie nodded.

"anyways, let's all go eat..Minnie's treat." Miyeon says as she clings on to Shuhua.

"yah! why me?!" Minnie asks as Soyeon and Yuqi laughed at her.

"why am I even dating that girl?" she asks to no one but still smiled right after.

+++++

They were eating when the cafeteria door opened. It revealed Hui and both Shuhua and Yuqi stopped eating.

Hui looked at Shuhua's direction and as their eyes met, he smirked.

'I hate that smirk.' Shuhua thought as she pretends she did not see it.

"I really hate his existence." Minnie suddenly says and Shuhua turned to look at her.

"huh?" she asks.

"he thinks so highly of himself it's annoying." she says and Yuqi nodded her head.

"he posted something last night, about being on a date with some unknown..if that girl thinks Hui will last with her? she better rethink about her life choices." Minnie added and Shuhua did not say anything else.

+++++

Breakfast passed by with no Soojin around.

As Shuhua walked towards her class, everyone stared at her with wonders on their faces.

After all, this is the first time Soojin is not with her.

"Shu! wait up!" suddenly she hears Yuqi call for her and so she stopped.

"let's go to class together." Yuqi tells her and she raises her eyebrows at that.

"we're not classmates Yuqi." she says and the girl rolled her eyes at her.

"you've been always with Soojin unnie you don't even know my class schedules..I share this same class with you stupid!" Yuqi says and she was shocked.

"what?" she asks as they walk together.

"my seat is at the back Shu."

"the only person there is the person who always sleeps whenever I enter the room Yuqi." Shuhua says and Yuqi smiled at her.

"and that's me..I always take a nap while the teacher's not yet around."

With that Shuhua did not say anything.

Yuqi now thinks she's a good liar.

Flashback

"Shuhua is almost here! she and Soojin really looks so good together!!"

"yes! the perfect couple!"

"it's really amusing how Soojin gets all sweet towards Shuhua..love really makes a person different."

Yuqi hears her classmates say and she sighed before doing her usual routine. Faking a nap.

'yes, and it makes a person stupid and a good liar.' she thinks as she tries to not move at all.

End of flashback

+++++

Soyeon smiled when Yuqi went to follow Shuhua, but as soon as the girl left her sight, her smile also vanished.

"right, I fell asleep." she says as she recalled how she stayed up, hoping for a text message from Yuqi.

"falling for you is harder than I thought Yuqi." she shakes her head as she walks towards her own room.

//////

NOTE: I AM SO SORRY for updating this late.

I have been busy with life.

EXTRA: Here are the songs that inspired me to write this story:

Jason Derulo- Savage Love
Camila Cabello-Consequences
Catrien Maxwell-Erase You
Taylor Swift-I'd Lie
IKON-love Scenario
Taylor Swift-Jump Then Fall
Tessa Violet-Crush
P!nk-True Love
(G)i-dle-Give Me Your
(G)i-dle-Hann