15

Jinjin ❤

Shu, good morning! see you at school?

Soojin had been staring at her own text for the past 20 minutes.

Why is Shuhua not replying to her text? Shuhua never, as in NEVER took this long to reply.

She's starting to get worried and so she called Shuhua's number.

Calling Shushu ❤...

She frowned when Shuhua did not pick it up, usually Shuhua would answer the call on the second ring.

So why?

Is she in danger? Did Shuhua overslept? What happened?

The first bell started ringing and so she decided to go inside the school grounds already.

She decided she'll just go to Shuhua's class later.

+++++

"Soo, don't forget our practice later okay?" Byul, Soojin's classmate and teammate reminded her as she nodded and smiled.

"okay good..I'll go meet Yongsun now, go meet your girlfriend too.. see you later!" Byul said, exiting the room.

She watched Byul walk away and processed what she said.

"right, my girlfriend." she says with a smile as she stands from her seat, exiting the room too.

As she walks out of the room, her phone vibrated in her pocket.

Taking it out, she knew it was from Shuhua.

Or so she thought.

Hui

hey Soo, lunch date?

She smiled upon reading the text, but she decided to answer it later.

Her mission is to find Shuhua first, know how she is and why she didn't respond to her text. So she put her phone back in her pocket and continued walking her way towards the girl's class.

When she arrived, she saw no one. Literally no one is inside the room.

"her class ends after mine." she says to no one as she passed by her schoolmates who greeted her.

She greeted them back too and then she saw Soyeon.

"Soyeon!" she yells, running towards the girl.

"oh, hi Soojin." Soyeon greets her.

"hi..cafeteria?" she asks and Soyeon nodded.

"let's head together?" she asks.

"sure, but where's Shu?" Soyeon asks her and she shrug.

"I have no idea, she didn't answer my call and text." she answered and Soyeon nodded.

They both arrived inside the cafeteria and the first thing Soojin saw was Shuhua laughing at something Yuqi is saying.

"ow, they're together..let's go Soojin." Soyeon says and walked ahead of her.

However, she wasn't able to move her feet.

She hadn't seen Shuhua this happy in a long time. She hadn't seen that smile in a long time.

She missed this Shuhua.

Suddenly, another vibration is what she felt in her pocket.

Hui

Soo? lunch? :)

She sighed and typed a reply back.

Soo

sure! meet me outside the cafeteria?

She waited for a reply and it came right away.

Hui

already here :)

"I guess I took happiness away from you Shu." she says as she looked at Shuhua one last time before exiting the cafeteria.

+++++

Shuhua saw Soojin walk away.

She should go after her, yell her name to get her attention and shower her with lots of affection, be the usual clingy girlfriend that she is.

But that's the thing, she's not Soojin's girlfriend.

And she will never be.

"I have to go pee." she says, excusing herself, walking towards the exit.

She feels like she's going to burst already, she's been keeping all her emotions since she woke up.

She stopped herself from replying to Soojin's text and answering her call. She knows she needs to get used not talking to Soojin at all.

She needs to move on now.

"yah! I am going to pee too!" she hears Yuqi yell and she lets the girl follow her.

Once she's outside, she saw Soojin and Hui walking away, her tears fell until she felt someone pulling her and in the process, hugged her.

"stop looking at the things that hurt you." she hears Yuqi say and she cried even more.

She lets herself cry in Yuqi's embrace.

"be my girlfriend instead Shu." with that, her cries stopped.

She moved away from Yuqi and stared at her with wide eyes.

"be mine instead." Yuqi tells her.

"I love you..and please let me make you love me back." Shuhua's left speechless.

"starting today, for 13 days, let me try." Yuqi added, eyes full of sincerity, staring at her.

She should say no. She doesn't want to hurt Yuqi. She can't lose her best friend.

"you're hurting, I'm hurting and I'll probably get hurt more..but please..please let me try, let us try Shu." Yuqi said, touching her tear stained cheeks, wiping them.

"if it doesn't work, I promise you won't lose me." Shuhua's tears fell even more.

"okay."

/////

NOTE: an update! YES! I UPDATED AGAIN!! 😁

I don't know when I will update again after this though.

Also, thank you for still reading this despite the unscheduled updates. 😊