26

Soojin waited outside Shuhua's room and she saw the girl with Yuqi.

"right, she's still with Yuqi." she said under her breath and then the bell started ringing.

She moved away from the door and leaned her back on the wall. She's thinking whether coming here is fine or not.

Her thoughts however instantly vanished when she heard Shuhua's voice.

"Jinjin!!!" the girl yelled making her stand straight and on reflex catch the girl who threw herself in for a hug.

"I missed you." Shuhua whispered in her ear and she melted.

She hugged the girl and smelled in her scent.

"I missed you too Shushu." she answered.

And then a sudden clearing of throat was heard.

"okay lovebirds, enough with that." says Yuqi and Soojin looked at the girl.

Shuhua moved away from the hug and put Soojin's arm around her.

"let's go." Shuhua said.

They then went towards the cafeteria. Soojin worries that Yuqi and her are not in good terms, after all, the younger girl is also her close friend.

She needs to talk to the girl alone.

+++++

Yuqi's heart is beating fast due to nervousness.

Seeing Soyeon after what happened the other day makes her mind go crazy.

She admits she should be so down and sad right now because Shuhua and her just broke everything off. Her chance gone.

But then she's not that hurt. What's hurting her right now is remembering Soyeon's sad face when she left her.

That girl has been on her mind since yesterday.

I'm just guilty.

When they approached the table, she saw Soyeon smiling at her.

"okay Shu..stay away from Soojin, let's go get food." Minnie said as she pulled Shuhua, including her towards the counter.

All she could do was just glance at Soyeon's smiling face as she let herself be pulled by Minnie.

"let's order something with veggies for Soyeon." Minnie said with a little laugh.

"you both know Soyeon does not eat veggies." she said.

"yeah, you eat it for her." Shuhua told her and she nodded, remembering all the times she did eat all the veggies in Soyeon's food.

"then just do that now..or maybe we can get her to eat one." Minnie said and she just let the two do whatever they want.

When they sat back down on their spots, Yuqi noticed how Soyeon was a bit far from her. It's not how they normally sit together and because of that reason, it made her sad.

As they started eating, she saw how Soyeon was busy separating the veggies from her food.

"unnie, why would you buy something like this." the girl asked.

"you have to eat your veggies Soyeon..now, stop separating them and just eat." Minnie answered.

"I don't want to." Soyeon said with a pout that made Yuqi smile.

Unaware of her actions, she reached out towards Soyeon's plates and continued what the girl was doing.

"Yuqi." Soyeon called her and that's when she realized what she's doing.