25

Shuhua woke up with a smile on her face. Her dream last night feels like it really happened. After reminiscing it, she stood and fixed her bed before doing her routines for school.

Her soul almost left her body when she opened the door and saw Soojin standing there with a single white rose in hand, smiling at her.

"good morning baobei." Soojin greets her while handing the rose to her.

Shocked. She is so shocked. Why is Seo Soojin standing outside her door, holding that rose and now handing it to her with a smile on her face, greeting her a good morning calling her baobei. Just why?

She noticed Soojin's smile fade, a concern look in her face.

"what's wrong? did I do something? is it the rose? you don't like it?" the girl asked, about to hide it when she decided to accept it.

Like puzzle pieces, all came into place for her. It wasn't a dream. Soojin confessed to her and they kissed. It isn't a dream. They finally have a mutual feelings for each other.

"I...I kinda thought it was just a dream, you know, when you confessed last night." she said and Soojin shook her head before suddenly kissing her. Just a short kiss.

"there..at least you know it isn't a dream..you know you're fully awake right now, right?" Soojin asks her and she blushed, touching her lips.

It looks silly but she doesn't care. Soojin just kissed her!

"I love you Shushu." the older girl tells her.

She went and hugged Soojin, hid herself out of shyness before saying what she feels.

"I love you too Jinjin."

+++++

Hui stood outside the school gates, waiting for Soojin and Shuhua.

He knows Soojin already confessed to Shuhua since they talked yesterday. He's happy for them, he really is. But he can't help it, he is hurting.

When he saw the two walk towards the school gate, he smiled, the two are holding hands, smiles on their faces.

"Hui." Soojin spoke when the two stopped in front of him.

"hi Soo." he said and smiled before looking at Shuhua.

"hi Shuhua." he greets.

"hello." the younger girl greets him.

"I just wanna say congratulations to the two of you.." he spoke.

"also, please take care of Soojin." he said.

"I know you will..but I don't know, I still want to tell you.." he added and Shuhua nodded.

"don't worry.." Shuhua answered him.

"and thank you." the girl added.

He smiled at her and patted her head.

They actually used to be good acquaintances before things happened. And it feels good being able to talk to the younger girl again without feeling hate.

"I'll go ahead first." he said and started walking away.

I lost the most important person for me for the second time. But I know she's happy and that's what matters.

+++++

"wait, am I seeing this right?" Minnie's girlfriend asks.

"what?" Minnie questions.

"look..Shuhua and Soojin talking to Hui." Miyeon said and she looked at what her girlfriend is saying.

"and he patted Shu's head." Miyeon is basically telling her what is happening when in fact she's also seeing it.