chapter 4

Giyu and shinobu have been walking in the forest in the dead of night, looking for the demon. Shinobu keeps them entertained by constantly speaking, giyu does ignore her like he always does but he likes her  talking, even though she is annoying.

30 minutes later:

A strange sound was heard in the forest, that suprised both of them. "Tomioka-san did you hear that?" She turned to her partner. The sound was a screech and it unnerved shinobu. Giyu on the hand was now alert to everything around them. One hand gripped his sword while the other grabbed shinobu's waist. "Kocho get ready, the demon is around." He started looking around, trying to find the demon.

"Aww and here i thought i could fool the both of you. Oh well now you die and i get to kill two hashira, how fun." A voice sounded in the air. It was condescending and sarcastic.

"Come out demon we know your here!" Giyu shouted to distance. Shinobu looked at her crush in suprise. She never heard him shout at anything before. "Oh ok but it won't be pretty for you two, how sad." The voice sounded like it was pouting.

The demon dropped from a tree. It was female and she had a smile on her face. "So who are you two, i would like to know who you are before i kill you." She didn't get an answer, she frowned slightly. "Ok then, i shall go kill the both of you!!" With that said, she ran to both of them.

'Water breathing, fouth form, striking tide' giyu rushed towards the demon but she dodged it. 'Blood demon art, cutting winds' her attack hit giyu head on, he got slashed but it wasn't that deep. 'Insect breathing, butterfly dance, caprice.' She went to poison the demon but it seems that she was not affected by the poison.

After back and forth fighting between them the demon decided to attack giyu from the back. "Tomioka-san!!!" She pushed him out of the way and took the attack for him. Giyu was shocked and turned around to see shinobu stabbed through the abdomen. "Kocho why did you do that?!" He was confused why she would do that for him. With a cough of blood she said "i just wanted to save you." She then collapsed unconscious. Giyu tried to wake her by shaking her, but that didn't work. He then he put her on her back and stood up to look at the demon.

"I only got one, not the one i wanted, but no matter you will join her soon enough" the demon was giddy with the thought. With the speed of a cheetah, he ran towards seiko. "water breathing, tenth form, constant flux!" He cut her head off.

He then went back to shinobu's prone form, dropped to his knees and cried.

Author-san:
Well that went well-
Shinobu is injured quite badly. Poor giyu though.