chapter 11

The couple look like deer's caught in the headlights. How were they going to explain that they were on a date. "Erm what are you talking about shinazugawa-san, we weren't anywhere" shinobu laughed nervously. Sanemi gave her a look that clearly said i don't believe you. Giyu decided to save her and bluntly said "we were on a date". Shinobu whipped her head around to glare at him then turned back to everyone.

They all looked shocked but had a knowing look in their eyes but, of course, zenitsu looked two seconds away from crying, muttering 'why?' Over and over again. Mitsuri on the flip side looked so happy that she started running towards shinobu and nearly knocking her over when she hugged her. "That's so cute Shinobu-chan!" She gushed over her fellow female hashira. "We have to celebrate this!" She said with stars in her eyes. "Celebrate? What do you mean by celebrate?" She asked before she was pulled back into a hug by mitsuri. "I mean lets play a game" she turned to every person.

"Right everyone?" She said cheerfully. Obanai agreed on the spot, so did everybody actually. Giyu was about to protest but he then saw shinobu's smiling face and he stopped. She looked very beautiful like that.

The game: truth or dare:

When everyone sat down they all looked at giyu and shinobu curiously, they sat down next to each other but giyu had decided to put his head on shinobu's lap. She looked embarrassed. "Giyu-kun are you going to sit properly?" She looked down and asked him. He didn't answer her at first. "No, i am very comfortable right now" he turned to the other people's dumbfounded expressions. He almost laughed at their faces.

"Ok lets start," mitsuri clapped her hands in front of her face. "Tanjiro-kun truth or dare?" She turned to tanjiro and said happily. "Truth mitsuri-san" he said with no fear. "So do you like kanao-chan?" she asked slyly. Tanjiro blushed, kanao as well, and turned away. "Y-yes" he said quietly. Mitsuri smiled at them.

The next person to go was sanemi. "Truth or dare tomioka" he looked at the water hashira on shinobu's lap. "...dare" he said. "I dare you to kiss the cutest girl here" the wind hashira said with a smirk. "Ok" was all he said before kissing shinobu on the cheek. She blushed and everyone thought 'of course you will go for shinobu' they all felt like face-palming. Giyu smirked at shinobu's face, so cute!!

They all played this game for hours and having fun.

Author-san:
That game will be fun to play with them😆🦋🌊