chapter 12

One year later:
Shinobu pov:

A year has gone past since i confessed to him. We have had ups and downs in our relationship but it has been fun.

But i need to tell him about my plan to kill the demon that killed my sister. I am still willing to get eaten by the demon, i have been taking the wisteria poison for almost a year now. Before i was with giyu-kun i would have done it without question, but now i am not so sure.

I am so confused right now!

I need to talk to him.

30 minutes later:
Nobody pov:

Shinobu was about to leave to see giyu when her door suddenly opened. She turned around and saw that giyu was at the door. She stared at him for a few seconds before she started laughing. "Ara Ara giyu-kun, i was just going to see you" she smiled at him. If he seemed suprised, he didn't show it. "what do you want to talk about shinobu?" He asked her. She smiled lovingly at him. Even after all this time, she still loved the way he said her name.

He sat down and looked at her. She took a deep breath and said, "so you know that my sister was killed by a demon," he nodded. "Ok this is how i intend to get revenge." she then explained what is her plan. At the end of the explanation he looked at her with shock. She wanted to do what?!!
"No" he said, with no way to argue. She is not going to give her life to defeat a demon. No way!

"I knew you would say that..." she said quietly. Before he could say anything, she continued, "but its the only way for me to kill the demon, i am weak! I can't even cut off a demons head, how am i supposed to get revenge for my sister?!" She started crying at the end. Giyu embraced her. "We can defeat this demon together ok? You don't have to this alone" he said quietly as she cried harder.

They both stayed in that position for a while.

Author-san:
And My story got sad again😅 it has gotten to manga now🙂
I just wanted to show how shinobu is in conflict to kill doma🙂