chapter 22

A few months after the wedding:

The wedding was a great time for everyone and they had fun.

Giyu was on his way to the butterfly mansion to see shinobu. He has been planning on proposing to her for months now. He even had help from obanai to pick out a ring for her.

When he finally got there he was nervous, really nervous.

"Hey shinobu..." he said when he found her. She was in her office and sitting at a desk. It looked like she was concentrating on something when his voice alerted her that he was here. She looked at him and smiled. "Hello giyu-kun. Do you need anything?" She asked him. Giyu couldn't even move because he is just dazed by how beautiful she is. Her face went from smiling to slight confusion when he didn't answer her. "Giyu-kun are you ok? Hello?" She said with a frown.

That seemed to shock him out of his stupor and he started laughing quietly. "Yeah i need to tell you something." That got her attention, what did he want to ask her?

However before he could ask, another person had decided to come at that moment. It was muichiro. He looked like he needed shinobu's help and of course she helped him.

After she helped muichiro, shinobu turned back to giyu, who looked like he just lost the lottery. "Sorry about that giyu-kun. Muichiro-san needed my help with an old injury." She started to laugh. "So what do you want to tell me" she turned to him. Giyu opened and closed his mouth, like he wanted to tell her something but he closed his mouth and turned to leave. "Nevermind. I'll tell you tomorrow." He left. Shinobu started at his retreating form in confusion.

The next day:

The same thing happened again, though this time it was mitsuri gossiping with shinobu. And by the way she was looking at him, he could tell that she knows his plan is and is laughing at him. Shinobu could tell something was wrong with him but he just said it was nothing.

He was starting to get frustrated by the constant interruptions.

Author-san:
Oh poor giyu, he can't even propose😅😂.
Also today is muichiro's birthday 🌫 8/8🙂