chapter 29 (final)

15 years later:

Shinobu was waking up from her sleep to find out that giyu wasn't in the bed. 'Huh where did he go now.' She thought sleepily.

When she found him, he was in the kitchen doing food. She just smiled at him. Without looking back he said "good morning snowflake how are you?" He asked her. She smiled at the nickname. "I am fine giyu-kun but where is yuki-chan?" She was wondering where she was. Giyu just shrugged his shoulders.

(Author note: yuki is their daughter's name. They named their daughter that because giyu calls shinobu snowflake sometimes, because she beautiful and sometimes cold like one🙂)

"I haven't seen her today." Giyu said. Shinobu sighed. "You don't even know where your own daughter is? No wonder you are disliked by people." She teased him. Even after all this time she still loves saying that. "I am not disliked by people." He said with a straight face, or at least shinobu thinks he has a straight face. "Ara ara~ that is always the answer you give whenever i say that, how cute." She said with a fake smile. Giyu just glared at her.

A knock startled the two of them out of their staring contest. They both looked at the door to see it was mitsuri coming in. "Is this a bad time to come?" She said. "No its not, why are you here mitsuri-san?" Shinobu asked. Mitsuri, and sometimes obanai, come all the time to visit. "I just came to tell you that yuki-chan is with hansuke-kun at my house. She said that you will worry about her and argue, so she told me to tell you not to." Mitsuri started to laugh nervously. They both blinked at the answer. "Ok thank you mitsuri-san for the heads up." Shinobu said. Mitsuri nodded and left.

She turned back to her husband. She clapped her hands. "Ok that solves that problem." She smiled. Giyu just stared at her in disbelief.

She then got a sad look on her face. "Remember when i promised you not to die." He nodded. "Well i now promise to live happily with you and yuki-chan." She looked at him and grinned. He smiled back at her. "Well i promise the sane thing shinobu." He embraced her.

A promise could be anything, be good or bad. But this is a promise of a lifetime for them since that promise a long time ago.

Author-san:
This is last chapter, i am sad that this is ending🤧 but i had fun making this🙂
Oh hansuke is obanai and mitsuri's son. He hangs out with yuki a lot, being childhood friends.😊
Thank you for reading this story.😄
🦋🌊.