~ CHAPTER 33 ~

~ VANYA'S P.O.V ~

"What the heck, Vanya?!"

I immediately sat up to look at whoever shouted.

"Oh, it's just you..." I muttered. "Nice to see you too, Abby..." I said sarcastically as I plopped myself back on the bed.

"Were you expecting someone else? Perhaps... Jungkook?" Lexi asked, making me take a quick glance to see the other girls entering the room.

Yes, I was.

"N-no, why would I expect him?" I scoffed as I let out an awkward chuckle.

"I don't know... maybe because he's your boyfriend!" Sasha exclaimed, emphasizing the last word.

How the heck did they know?! 

My eyes widened and I immediately sat back up and shouted "What?! He is not my boyf- oh, forget it. You won't believe me anyway..." as I rolled my eyes.

They squealed and giggled like a bunch of teenage girls.

"How can you, the youngest among all of us, get a boyfriend first?!" Abby whined as she crossed her arms and pouted.

"Oh, stop it... I know you guys like at least one of the boys here." I said as I rolled my eyes once again.

Silence.

Absolute silence.

"OMG! I'm right, aren't I?!" I shouted as they shook their heads no.

"N-no way!"

"Pfft! Of c-course not~"

"N-no I don't!"

"Y-you're crazy, Anya..."

The room was filled with lies and denies.

"Stop lying, you guys totally do!" I exclaimed as I laughed at the sight of them internally panicking.

"Fine~ I'll let this topic go but, just this once!" I stated as their faces lit up once again. "Anyways, why did you come here?" I added.

"Well, we wanted to scold you for not telling us that you and Jungkook are already a couple!" Mae stated, making me chuckle.

"It's literally just been a few minutes. And who told you that we were already a couple?!" I exclaimed as they chuckled.

"Jungkook did. He can't stop talking about you when you went to your room to pack your stuff." Anne stated, making me blush as I became more flustered. 

"That little jerk..." I muttered as I was starting to plan his death. 

"Anyways, let's go leave her alone and call Jungkook to accompany her." Anne added as they headed out the door.

"Wait, n-" I was cut off by Naomi who shouted "Jungkook! Anya said she wants your kisses!" as they giggled.

"What? No I d-" I was cut off once again by the door closing but it immediately opened again, revealing Jungkook, holding two bottles of banana milk.

"Leave the banana milk here and you can go." I said jokingly as I reached my hand out.

He gave me a bottle and sat down beside me as he chuckled.

"I heard you want my kisses~" He teased. "No, I don't. Well, not now but-" I was cut off.

What is up with people interrupting me today, hmm?

He kissed me on the cheek, making me blush in an instant.

"If you don't like my gift, you can always give it back." He stated as he winked.

"Smooth~" I muttered, making him giggle.

"You should get used to it cause I won't be stopping anytime soon-" I cut him off, finally my turn to interrupt someone!

I kissed him on the cheek and just like me, he blushed, turning into a bright red tomato.

"Will you shut up now and let me drink my banana milk peacefully?" I said jokingly as he stared at me, still shocked.

He chuckled and let out a deep sigh. "I don't think you'll be drinking any of your banana milk cause I have something better in mind..." He whispered with his deep, husky voice in my ear as he leaned in closer and closer until our bodies were practically centimeters apart.

-

Thank you so much for reading!

- d a y d r e a m