EPILOGUE - AUTHOR'S NOTE

Thank you very much for reading Rainbow Six: November Sun. What started as simply a "second R6 novel" turned into something that became near and dear to my heart.

SUPPORT MY WORK

I hope you will consider supporting me at Patreon. I work full time in a warehouse, and hope to write fiction like this for a living one day.

I am writing three original (non-R6) books, and collaborating with illustrators on other projects, including a graphic novel - a modern day military/espionage thriller.

My dream is to write to entertain and inspire, and with your help, it can happen.

You can also find me at instagram.com/paul.writes, which is my main platform & where the majority of my readers are, to stay up to date with my projects!

FINKA

Finka's bio fascinated me. Her muscular neuropathy condition(s) (CMT) is a hell that many people unfortunately must live with. I personally consider her among the most - if not the most - resilient and driven operators in Rainbow's ranks.

To excel in life (athletically and academically) despite such a hardship, assume the responsibility of trying to find a cure to her own condition that threatens her life at every turn, while helping others with her research and serving in the ranks of the world's most elite counterterrorism force?

I wanted to highlight not only Finka's struggle, but her determination. She is remarkable, and that's saying something considering the company she's in.

NOVEMBER SUN

The 2004 Beslan School Crisis was a tragic event on all sides. I was shocked that I had never heard of it, and drew upon real-life accounts, records, and interviews from survivors and the families of the deceased.

I was in awe as I read more and more. The event was tragic, and though I drew on it for the story, I want to firmly emphasize that the actions of the villains in this book are purely fictional and do not reflect the sentiments of real-life survivors of the crisis.

Thank you all for reading.