Opening

The scene opens with the sun in the sky. The scene then moves to the Emerald Forest with Bendy running through the woods. He looks to the side and sees Silhouette smiling and skating next to him. He then looks to the right and sees Ruby also smiling and running with him. The three runoff and the scene changes to Boris with an arm cannon and Alice in a fighting stance with two swords in her hands facing against Weiss with her rapier Myrtenaster and Yang with her shot gun gauntlets Ember Celica, and then they charge at each other. We then see Blake with Alex sparring off against one another while Steve and Esther as the referee. Alex has a hammer that he calls Mjölnir II while Blake fights with her Katana and Sheath Gambol Shroud. Silhouette, Kathy and Gamma are seen with Team JNPR and they all look at the statue in the courtyard. We then see Cinder with Bootleg Bart, the Butcher Gang, Roman Torchwick, Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black smiling evilly. Teams RWBY and BBAA are then seen fighting against each of the bad guys. The scene then changes with the heroes standing in front of the Beacon Tower, with Bendy and Ruby in front back to back, standing under the title "Bendy and Friends in RWBY Volume 2". The music then fades away with the scene.