Chapter 4: The White Fang

"So, why do we have to wear these masks?" asked Boris. He, Alice, Blake, and Sun made their way to the White Fang hideout, and they were given masks. "The whole point is that humanity saw us as monsters," said Blake, "so why not play the part?" "That's dark," said Sun. "So was the one who started the meetings," replied Blake. Inside, Faunus of all types were in a room, and they were waiting for the meeting to start. "Welcome, new brothers and sisters," said a White Fang member, "we are here to introduce you to two new comrades of ours." The Fang member then introduced none other than, Roman Torchwick and Bootleg Bart. "Thank you, thank you," said Roman, "now, you're probably wondering 'Why is a human here?' Well let us be the first to say HUMANS are the WORST! Bart here thinks so too. His parents were killed by humans for no reason whatsoever. Just because they just killed them because they were different." "So we have decided to help out," said Bart, "We will help take out the ones who are in charge of the kingdoms. You will then be in charge of whatever you want."

At the same time, Yang arrived with Kathy and Neptune at a nightclub. "My friend is just inside," said Yang. Kathy and Yang got off while Neptune was still recovering from the speed Yang was going. Yang entered and said "Hey boys, guess who's back?" As soon as she came in, lots of men with guns came up to her, Kathy and Neptune. "Define, 'friend' for me," said Kathy. "Stop, don't shoot," yelled a man. He came up and said, "Blonde, what are you doing back here?" "You still owe me a drink," said Yang. She and Kathy then walked down to the bar. "What a woman," said Neptune. He then turned to a pair of twins and said, "Ladies." The twins then scoffed and walked away. "So Roman came in here for some of your men?" asked Kathy, "Where did they go?" "I told you, I don't know," said the man known as Junior, "He came in, hired some of my men, and left and they didn't come back. I'm guessing that he wasn't happy with their services, which is SOMETHING I CAN RELATE TO!!" Yang just sighed and said to Kathy, "Let's go." "Well, we got what we could," said Kathy.

Bendy and Ruby were looking at Penny in amazement. "What?" asked Ruby. "Most girls are born," said Penny, "I was made. I'm the first synthetic life form to generate an Aura." "Wait," said Bendy, "only creatures with souls have Aura. Whoever created you is a pure genius! But Penny, just because you don't have bones and flesh, it doesn't mean that you're not a real person." "Bendy's right," said Ruby, "you are just as real as we are." Penny then picked the two up in a crushing hug and said, "OH, YOU TWO ARE THE BEST FRIENDS ANYONE COULD EVER HAVE!!" Bendy and Ruby were struggling to breath. Penny then put them down and asked, "Will you guys keep my secret?" "Yes," said Bendy, "we promise." "She went down here!" cried a voice. Penny then picked up Bendy and Ruby and threw them in a trash bin and closed the lid. Two men then found Penny by herself. "Penny," said one of the men, "are you okay? Are you hurt?" "Just a scratch," replied Penny. "Where are the other two?" asked the other man. "What other two? I've been by myself all day," replied Penny as she let out another hiccup. "Penny, you shouldn't make such a scene," said the first man, "you're father is not going to be happy." Penny then walked off. Bendy climbed out and looked to Ruby, signaling that it was safe to come out.

At the White Fang meeting, they just displayed some of the stolen Atlas technology. Boris thought it was time to go. They tried to leave, but the crowd kept pushing them towards the front. Blake then shot the power box and said, "Guys, the window!" Alice flew up, holding onto everyone else. "What was that?" asked Sun, "Your semblance?" "I really don't know," replied Alice. Just then, the wall burst behind them, and Roman was chasing them in a giant mech suit, with Bart close by, in a hover pod. The friends called the rest and they came to the fight. Bendy arrived in time to save Alice from being shot. Neptune and Sun jumped on the back of the suit, but it threw them off. Yang was punching it hard and then Bart came and shot a missile at her. "Don't worry," said Ruby, "she gets stronger each time she gets hit. It's what makes her special." Yang then emerged unhurt, and her hair was on fire and her purple eyes turned red. She then yelled and punched the mech until it broke to pieces. Bart then hit all the team and then Alice's eyes lit up with yellow flames and she held up her hands fire shot from them like magic. Bart, covered in soot and on the ground with what was left of his pod, looked at Alice wide eyed. Yang then charged at Bart and Roman, but an umbrella blocked her punch. The one holding the umbrella had brown hair with pink highlights, a black and white suit and knee high, high-heel boots. "Ladies, Gentlemen, strange beings, Ice Queen," said Roman. "Hey!" cried Weiss. "It's been a pleasure," said Roman, "Neo, if you would?" Alice then held her hand up and her eyes lit up again, but this time, her eyes were red and storm clouds emerged and lightning struck the three villains, but they just shattered like glass. They looked up and saw an airship with the three villains on it. "Looks like he got a new henchman," said Yang. "I guess you could say she made our plans," said Weiss, "Fall apart?" Everyone just sighed in annoyance. "What?" said Weiss, "Yang does jokes all the time." "There's a time and place for jokes," said Yang. "What!? Was this not the right time?" "No, it just wasn't that good." "Well at least I'm trying!" Gamma then rolled up to the remains of the suit, and he pulled out the white Chaos Emerald. "The suit was powered by a Chaos Emerald that they found?" asked Bendy, "That's really stupid and smart at the same time. It can give you all sorts of power, but they never thought of what would happen if the suit got destroyed." Everyone agreed in their own way.

As the team walked back to Beacon, Ruby said to Alice, "THAT... WAS... AWESOME!!! HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?!?" "I really don't know," replied Alice, "these things never really appeared until I came to this planet." "You're saying that you never had fire come out of your hands, or summoned a lighting storm?" asked Yang. "That was the first time we saw Alice do that," said Bendy, "could it be that maybe Alice might have been born here on Remanent?" "I don't know," said Alex, "but I remember a fairytale called 'The Five Maidens', in which five sisters are given great power by their father, who is a wizard." "We have a version called 'the Four Maidens'," said Blake, "only they weren't related to each other or the wizard." "Well," continued Alex, "The first sister could control powers of fall, which was mainly fire, the second winter, which was ice, the third spring, storms, the fourth summer, also fire, but a different color, and the fifth, she was the strongest of all the maidens, because she had all the powers of the other maidens in one." "You think that might be what's happening to Alice," asked Esther, "Magic?" "But magic isn't real!" said Weiss. "Then how would you explain that awesome shit Alice did to save our asses?" asked Alex. Weiss tried to think of a way other than magic, but she couldn't think of any explanation that didn't involve magic. "Okay, so maybe there is some magic," she said. At Beacon, the team dispursted into their respective dorms, but Alice couldn't sleep. She was still thinking about what she did. "Could I be the fifth maiden?" she thought in her head. Before she closed her eyes, she swore she heard a voice calling, 

 Ozpin looked out and said, "Still calling her? I wish I knew where she was too."