Chapter 11: Breach

Soon, everyone was up and they saw that they were in the city. People were looking around seeing if anyone was hurt. Just then, the Grimm breached through the hole and started attacking. The Dream Team got into fighting stances and prepared themselves. Ruby used Crescent Rose to spin and kick the Grimm. Bendy used homing attacks and slashes to kill a group of Ursa. Boris and Alice were shooting Nevermores in the sky. Alex was helping Yang smash the heads of Beowolves. Blake and Weiss were busy slicing and dicing Beowolves and Ursa. Alex failed to notice a Beowolf behind him, but it was sniped. Alex turned and saw the Grimm fall to the ground. He looked up and saw Esther with a sniper rifle smoking. Along with Team BBAA, Boris helped make weapons for the rest of the toons. Silhouette came by, shooting the Grimm with his Chaos Rifle. Kathy was using her sword to slice and defend civilians. Gamma was shooting Grimm with his ray gun and special grenade launchers while yelling, "EXTERMINATE!!" Team JNPR then came, and Nora helped Alex smash Grimm with her hammer. Ren helped Alice slice and shoot. Pyrrha then came and skewered many Grimm with her spear. Jaune was slicing and dicing while yelling. He opened his eyes and saw the Ursa he slashed and split into 16 pieces. Sun and Neptune appeared on the scene. "Nobody move!" cried Sun, "Junior Detectives!" "We've even got badges to prove it," said Neptune, as he and Sun held them their badges. Just then, the Atlas military came and started shooting the Grimm and the Ateslan knights were protecting civilians. Emerald and Mercury came to help out clearing out the Grimm to keep a low profile. Then, a mecha suit came up from the hole, and Zwei jumped up and pounded down on a Beowulf. As soon as Doctor Oobleck came out of the mech, Team CFVY came in on an airship with Professor Port and jumped into action. Yatsuhashi took out his sword and smacked the ground and the Grimm were pierced with stone. Fox and Velvet came and kicked two Beowulves and Ursa down. "Nice hustle Fox," said Coco as she smacked Fox's butt. She walked up to a Beowolf and said, "You just destroyed my favorite clothing store." She then spat on the ground and continued, "Prepare to die." The Beowolf then raised a claw and Coco smacked it with her briefcase, which made the Beowulf crash into a group of Boarbatusk. Velvet was about to activate her weapon, but Coco stopped her. "You spent all semester working on that," she said, "Don't waste it here." She then transformed her briefcase into a minigun and mowed down the Grimm. The two teachers stood side by side and shot the Grimm into oblivion. Soon Glynda came and covered the hole with her semblance like it never existed.

Soon, the Atlas military came down and took Roman and Bart away. "Oh, you caught us," said Roman, sarcastically "we'll spend the rest of our lives rethinking our actions." Bart then smacked Roman on the head. "Hey, what was that for?" asked Roman. "That was a stupid joke," replied Bart. Suddenly, Steve's tracker started beeping. "You got something Steve?" asked Bendy. "Yes," said Steve, "two Chaos Emeralds are here in this vicinity, and they're right there!" Steve then pointed to a pile of rubble. Glynda walked over and said, "Allow me." She lifted up the ruble to reveal the Red and Purple Chaos Emeralds. Bendy picked them up and said, "That's two more." "That means there's only one more, right?" asked Ruby. "Yes," replied Bendy, "only one more." Soon, the students were taken back to Beacon. The Dream Team was sitting down on the edge of the cliff next to the water and looking over the city of Vale. "We did it," said Yang. "Yes, we did," said Blake. "If we don't get extra credit for that, I'm seriously gonna be disappointed," said Weiss. "Weiss," said Boris, "a two headed snake literally crushed a bakery." "Yeah," said Ruby, "we may have caught Torchwick and Bart, but we still don't know who that mystery girl was." "They have a point Weiss," said Bendy. "Well, not every ending is neat and tidy," replied Weiss. "Hey guys," said Alex, "how about a victory song?" Everyone agreed, even Gamma to some extent. The Dream Team got out the instruments, the students then gathered around and Cinder, Emerald and Mercury watched from a secret camera. "Everyone," said Bendy at the piano, "this is a classic from where we come from. We hope you enjoy it." Bendy then started soft on the piano, and Boris, Steve  and Alice joined in on the Drums, Trumpet and Tambourine.

"I'm Still Standing" from SING

Original by Taron Egerton

Bendy: You could never know what it's like

Your blood like winter freezes just like ice

And there's a cold lonely light that shines from you

You'll wind up like the wreck you hide behind that mask you use

Alex then joined in on guitar

And did you think this fool could never win?

Well look at me, I'm coming back again

I got a taste of love in a simple way

And if you need to know while I'm still standing you just fade away

Alex then joined in as a back up singer.

Bendy and Alex:And Don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did

I'm looking like a true survivor, and feeling like a little kid

And I'm still standing after all this time

I'm picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind

All: I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah

I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah

Bendy: Once I never could hope to win

You starting down the road leaving me again

The threats you made were meant to cut me down

And if our love was just a circus you'd be a clown by now

Esther and Kathy joined in as backup vocalists singing "Ahhh."

Bendy Alice Boris and Alex: And don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did

I'm looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid

And I'm still standing after all this time

Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind

Everyone, even Ozpin, Ironwood and Glynda, joined in on singing and throwing their hands up in the air.

All:I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah

I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah

Alex then rocked out on a solo with his guitar

Bendy: And don't you know I'm still standing better than I ever did

I'm looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid

And I'm still standing after all this time

Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind

All: I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah

I'm still standing, yeah, yeah, yeah

After the Team finished, all the students and teachers clapped and cheered. "So," said Yang, "what now?" "I would suggest training for the tournament," said Weiss, "but I think we've got it covered." "So, off to bed?" asked Bendy. "Yes," said Alex, "I could sleep for a lifetime." "Thank you Beacon!" cried Bendy to the crowd, "You've been a great audience!" Even Cinder was applauding, but she was doing it mockingly. "Oh Bendy," said Cinder, "if only you knew what was coming. All in all, though, I'd call today a success." "Those kids made a mess of everything," said Emerald, "not to mention that there are more of those Dream Team members than we first thought." "A lot of Faunus didn't make it out of the tunnel," said Mercury, "Do you think the White Fang will still listen to us?" "No," said a voice. They turned and saw a Faunus in a black suit, with a sword in a gun shaped sheath, and an intimidating mask, with red hair and black bull horns. "But they'll listen to me."