Chapter 3: The Investigation Begins

After the food fight and having the cup taken off his eye stalk and casing fixed, Gamma had received a transmission from someone named Raven. The message had coordinates and said to come with only two other people. Gamma informed Silhouette and Kathy, and they headed off since it was the last free day before the next semester started. The Dark Group walked down an alleyway and saw a woman, probably in her late thirties, with a red dress that came only down past her bottom and the upper half of her legs. She had black, knee high and high heel boots with black leggings, and a sword with a rotating sheath with multiple Dust blades. To top it off, she had long black hair, and a strange mask that would make even the White Fang jealous. "You are the one who sent the transmission?" asked Gamma. "Yes," said the woman, "my name is Raven." "What do you want?" asked Silhouette. Raven then tossed Silhouette a standard Atlas military rifle, except of white and blue, it was black and red. "If you came all this way just to give Silhouette a weapon, you're wasting your time," said Kathy. Silhouette just looked at the rifle and felt the energy coming from it: it felt like energy from the Chaos Emeralds. Silhouette then looked at the label. It said "Chaos Rifle". Sounded fitting. "Where did you get this?" asked Silhouette. "We got it from raiding the White Fang. They're in mass production. I also overheard that they didn't get everything they wanted. Half of the train they raided never made it to the randa vue point. The cars were detached by a girl with yellow eyes and a black bow and hair." "Subject description sounds like comrade Blake Belladonna!" "Well," said Raven, "talk to Blake about this and then see what you can do." Raven then took out her sword and created a portal. Before she stepped through it, Silhouette said, "Raven!" Raven then turned around and looked at Silhouette. "I'll say hello to your daughter for you." Silhouette then teleported the Dark Group back to Beacon with his Chaos Emerald. Raven just stood there, wondering how Silhouette knew she was Yang's mother. She then shook the thought off and continued into her portal.

Meanwhile, Team RWBY, JNPR, BBAA, Esther and Steve were in the library. RWBY was playing a board game with BBAA, while JNPR and Esther were studying, and Steve was working on a machine to help track the emeralds. Speaking of JNPR, the Dream Team told them that they were actually from another planet. The reason they decided to tell them is that they all considered JNPR part of the Dream Team too. "YANG XIO LONG!" cried Ruby, "PREPARE YOUR KINGDOM FOR BATTLE!!" "BRING IT ON!" cried Yang. Teams RWBY and BBAA had split into pairs and were trying to conquer each other's kingdoms. Bendy and Ruby were Atlas, Yang and Alex were Vale, Blake and Alice were Mistral, and Weiss and Boris were Vacuo. Yang made a move and was winning, and she had conquered Ruby and Bendy's kingdom, making them lose the game. When it was Weiss and Boris' turn, Yang decided to help them out with a strategy. Weiss then made a speech like she and Boris would win, but Alex then said, "Trap card." "Huh?" said Weiss. Yang then rearranged the board and said, "Your armies have been destroyed." Weiss then cried with tears streaming down her face, "I hate this game of emotions we play." "Stay strong Weiss," said Ruby, as tears also streamed down her face, "we'll get through this." "Shut up, don't touch me," said Weiss as she proceeded to hug Ruby. "How could I've lost to Alex!?" thought Bendy, "He can't even answer 0+0 without help! Then again, he has help right now." "Hey, can I play too?" asked Jaune. "Sorry Jaune," said Ruby, "but unless you team up with someone else, we're playing with the max amount of players." "Besides," said Weiss, "this game requires a certain amount of skill I doubt you have." "Aren't you the one who made us attack our own naval fleet 2 turns ago?" asked Boris. Weiss then gave him a stern look. "Hey," Boris continued, "you did it. I told you that was our fleet, but you didn't listen." "Hey," said Jaune, "I'll have you know that I'm considered a natural born leader!" "By who?" asked Weiss, "your mother?" "And Pyrrha!" replied Jaune. "Hello again," said Pyrrha. "Come on," said Jaune, "Let me play your turn." "No," said Weiss, "I'm not trusting you with the citizens of Vacuo." "Oh come on, you trusted us with more important stuff, like how you told us Blake is secretly a F..." Pyrrha ran up to Jaune and covered his mouth and said, "Fun loving person!" Blake then gave Jaune a serious look. "Right," said Jaune, "Ladies, Gentlemen, enjoy your game."