𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 🍉

This is my first book so its kinda shit but trust me I think it gets better as it goes on

I woke up to someone jumping on me, I was wanting to sleep in today but I guess that's not happening. I groaned and shoved whoever was on my bed off onto the floor.

???: Ahhh what did you do that for, Alexa play Treat People With Kindness by Harry Styles.
My eyes shoo open as soon as I heard his voice.
Isabella: HARRY!!!
I jumped on top of him and squeezed him as hard as I could.
Isabella: I haven't seen you in so long, I missed you so much!
Harry: *chuckles* I missed you even more now let's go mom made breakfast.
Isabella: ok
We head downstairs to the kitchen and we sit at the table with my sister.

Mom: Good morning Bella (Bella is what they call you)
Isabella: good morning mom what did you make for breakfast?
Mom: I made yours and Harry's favorite.
My mom put plates down in front of us with her chocolate chip pancakes on them.
Elle: Mom but I wanted waffles
Mom: stop complaining and just eat we are going somewhere since Harry's home.

(After breakfast in the car)

My mom was driving while Elle was in the front, Harry and I were sitting in the back singing our hearts out to every song that came one.

Isabella: Oh yeah Harry i forgot to ask, how long are you staying?
Harry: I'm staying for two weeks.
Isabella: that's a nice
My mom interrupted us by saying 
Mom: we're here guys
I look out the window and see the ice cream shop we use to go to every Saturday when we were kids.
Elle: Omg I almost forgot when we use to go here all the time.
Harry: yeah same it has the best ice cream

We got out of the car and ordered our ice cream there were tons of people going up to Harry so we decided to eat in the car. I turned on the radio and my favorite song came on. I started to sing.

Isabella: The story of my life I take her home I drive all night until she's warm inside!!!
Harry: ITS FROOOOOZEN!!
Elle: the story of my life!!!!
We finished the song and Harry had a smile on his face.
Harry: that has always been one of my favorites.
Isabella: mine too
I smiled widely.
We pull into our driveway and I decide to head upstairs to FaceTime my Bestie Gianna and tell her Harry is home. It was ringing a few times before she picked up.
Gianna: hi Bella what's up?
Isabella: well Harry just came home and surprised me!!
Gianna: omg that's great!
Isabella: what about you how have you been?
Gianna: I've been good my parents are just fighting a lot.
Isabella: oh well you should sleepover, that way you can see Harry, get away from your Parents and I can hang out with my best friend in the whole entire world.
Gianna: ok thanks! I'll be over in 10 bye Bella.
Isabella: *smiles* bye!
I hung up and posted on instagram because I haven't posted in a while

@Isabella.styles

Liked by Avani and 980,674 others @isabella

@isabella.styles: Guess who's home
📸: @harrystyles

𝐶𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠

I took a quick shower and scrolled through tiktok until Gianna got here.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter the next one should be more interesting 🤍