𝑀𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒

I was waken up by water being poured on me.i figured it was Avani since she has done that to me before.
Isabella: Avani when I get up I'm gonna kill you.

Then someone laughed I knew it wasn't Avanis laugh.
Isabella: GIANNA?
Gianna: yeah?

I jumped out of bed and hugged her as tight as I possibly could.
Gianna: great now you got me all wet.
Isabella: you deserve it for pouring the water on me.
We both laughed and she sat on the floor looking through my suitcase. I just stood there and watched until she threw something at me.
Gianna: wear this we are skateboarding oh and Ava is here.
Isabella: oh ok that's good that she came too

Then Ava walked into the room, I haven't seen her for a while before I left for LA she was at her cousins house in Florida so I didn't get a chance to say bye to her. We became friends last year and we play soccer together.

Ava: hey it's been a while
Isabella: uh yeah it has
She ran to me and hugged me. In school a lot of people didn't like Ava they all said she was a 'backstabbing bitch' but she has always been nice to Gianna and I, I did notice she started getting a little rude to us before she left for her cousins house though.

They went to the car to get their skateboards while I got dressed.

The outfit:

I put my hair up and grabbed my board

I put my hair up and grabbed my board. When I walked down I said good morning to everyone and walked outside to see Gianna and Ava arguing again. I sighed because they do this all the time it's usually because Ava is hoeing around with one of our ex's. I only have one his name is Evan. Ava hooked up with him a couple of times even after she found out what he did to me but that's a story for later.

Isabella: ready to go?
Gianna: yeah
Ava: let's go.

We skated down the driveway and out the gates to some random skate park. Gianna and I were on the ramp while Ava was talking to three dudes.

When Gianna saw her flirting with all three of them she rolled her eyes.
Gianna: she can't go a fucking day without hooking up with some random ass guy from the street.
Isabella: I'm starting to realize why everyone hates her she came to hangout with us but went off with some guys the minute we got here.

The one dude on the right was definitely not interested in her at all, he had dirty blond hair and green eyes, he was decently attractive and was really good on the ramps. We made eye contact and he smiled I of course smiled back. Then he started to come over to Gianna and I.

??: hey
Isabella: hi
Gianna looked him up and down obviously judging him.
Gianna: hello.
Isabella: so you got bored with that girl trying to flirt with you?
??: yeah she's not my type at all.
Gianna: good cause she's a bitch.
Gianna was never afraid to say anything that's why we became friends because we are so similar.