A great day with charli

I'm at a cute diner with the girls eating breakfast I have on a light purple crop top and black jeans with my purple air force's. We are making small talk and shoving our faces full of pancakes.

Mia: these are so delicious
Charli: there the best pancakes I had in a while
Isabella: yeah they're like heaven

After a couple more minutes of fantasizing over the pancakes our bill came. We chose to split it and hurry out the doors because Avani always going on a date with Anthony and everyone else had something to do except me and charli.

We got home and before I went up to my room charli asked me something.
Charli: hey Bella, do you want to hangout today like go shopping, get our nails done and stuff like that.

Isabella: sure I would love to, should we just go now since we're already ready?

Charli: yeah

The two of us got in my car, buckled our seat belts and drove off.
Isabella: so mall first?
Charli: yup

-skip to the mall-

We only got to go into some of the stores we wanted to because a large group of fans attacked us. I got four outfits and I didn't mind having to leave because I was really looking forward to getting my nails done.

When we got to the nail place we took seats next to each other and talked about what nails we wanted.

Nail lady: hello girl what would you like done today.
Charli: two sets of acrylics
Nail lady: ok do you mind showing me a picture of what you want?
Isabella: here.
I pulled up a picture on my phone and handed it to her.

Charli: I would like the same just in dark blue.
Nail lady: ok I'll have Christine come over to help me.

Another lady walked over to do mine and they were both very sweet. We were all having a conversation while they were working on our nails.

Christine: ok girls just put your nails under here to dry.
Charli and I nodded and stuck our nails in the thing Christine was referring to.

______

We are now sitting at a table at chipotle laughing and enjoying our food.
Charli: so when Harry was in One direction what was your relationship with the other boys?

Isabella: well Louis and I were extremely close, he was my best friend during those five years but....
I sighed
Isabella: we drifted apart during their 'hiatus'. I think about him all the time and all the wonderful memories we made.

Charli: that's cute but sad how you drifted apart. What about the others?

Isabella: I remembering having a giant crush on Naill, we would sometimes flirt a little but it never went any further than just being friends.