𝑊𝑜𝑎ℎ!

I woke up with my heart beating really fast and I was breathing heavy. I have no clue why I was like that or why I was on the floor.

I checked my phone and it was 4 AM so I just decided to get a glass of water and calm down a little.

I went to the kitchen and filled a cup halfway with water, I sat on the counter as I took deep breaths and drank some water once in a while.

Once i finished my water I went back where all the girls were sleeping and sat back down on the couch. I had some trouble falling asleep it almost felt as if someone was watching me. I tried to brush it off but it didn't work. I cuddled closer to charli and Mia who was now at our end of the couch, I tossed around a bit before finally falling asleep again.

~~~~~~

I woke up again but this time to see Dixie watching TV. She turned to look at me and she has a some what worried expression on her face.
Dixie: Good morning Bella, I heard you up early this morning were you ok?
Isabella: morning Dixie, yeah I woke up randomly and I had trouble sleeping. Sorry for waking you

Dixie raised her eye brow, I think she knew I wasn't telling the full story but she changed the topic.
Dixie: it's fine you didn't wake me up I just had a weird feeling but anyway wanna go to Starbucks with me to get drinks for the girls?
Isabella: sure just give me a second so I can get dressed.
Dixie: ok just meet me by the door when you're ready!
Isabella: ok

I jogged up to my room and quickly threw on clothes.
Your outfit:

I walked down to the front door and saw Dixie with her keys waiting for me

Dixie: let's go
I shook my head and we both jumped in her car.

We pulled out of the gates and drove I couple seconds before Dixie spoke up.

Dixie: why were you really awake that early I feel like you didn't tell me all of the story.

I didn't hesitate to tell her the truth it wasn't a big deal if you think about it.

Isabella: ok well I woke up because my heart was beating out of my chest and I was a little sweaty so I went to get some water and steady my heart beat.when I felt normal again I tried sleeping but i couldn't I felt like eyes were on me but I ended up going back to sleep. It's not a big deal.

Dixie: that's kinda weird but I woke up the same way and I felt like someone was watching me I looked around but I couldn't see anyone.
Isabella: oh uh that's is weird

What the hell then there had to be someone watching us, I'm just gonna try to forget it because I get creeped out easily.

Dixie pulled up in the drive through and we ordered for everyone and started driving back I noticed Dixie kept texting someone but she was trying to hide it from me. I didn't really mind but I thought it was strange.