Nᴇᴡ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

I slowly open my eyes to see Avani and Addison no where to be found. It took me a few seconds to pull myself out of bed. I dragged myself into the kitchen to get some breakfast.
Thomas: hey Bella, do you have all of your stuff packed?
Isabella: hi, yes I do.
Thomas: ok good because there is a truck out in the driveway for your furniture that was in your room.
Isabella: ok, see ya later.
Thomas: see ya.

I walked past him to go to the fridge, I just take some strawberries because I'm not too hungry. Once I was done I went back to my room to grab the very little furniture that was mine.

I picked up my mini fridge I bought and carried in down the stair, I almost fell a couple of times but I made it to the moving van. I continued to do the same thing with my old record player that was my grandmothers, my side table and mirror. I also piled my boxes of cloths and other little decorations in my car.

Before going to my room to get changed I stopped by Nicks to talk to him. The door was slightly open so I just walked in regretting it soon after.

I quickly backed up hoping Nick and Amelie didn't see me. Luckily they didn't so I just walked back to my room a little upset but it didn't bother me that much.

I sat on the floor and scrolled through my phone a bit before a knock came from the other side of my door.
Isabella: come in!

The door flew open and Dixie sat across from me.
Dixie: so...
Isabella: yes?
Dixie: I heard about your date with Nick...
Isabella: it's not a date.
Dixie: come on it obviously is.
Isabella: if it was a date I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be making out with Amelie right before it.

Dixie gasped a little and her face changed to disappointment.

Dixie: oh I'm sorry Bella. 
She spoke softly
Isabella: it's fine I don't really care.
Dixie: I know you care a little, you have to I know I would be upset if this happened to me.
I sighed knowing she was right, I did care.
Isabella: you're right..
Dixie: I know.

She gave me a hug and rubbed my back with her thumb.
Dixie: can I pick out your outfit, that's the reason I came in the first place.
Isabella: sure

She jumped up and ran to the box of cloths I didn't take to my car yet. It didn't take her long before she handed me something.
Dixie: here, now go try it on
Isabella: ok

I would have just gotten changed in there but I had to fix my hair and do some makeup so I went to the bathroom.

Your outfit:

I threw my hair up in a ponytail like usual and put on some foundation, mascara and lipgloss then walked out to show Dixie

She clapped her hands and smiled.
Dixie: I would never be able to pull off that outfit, you look so pretty.
Isabella: thanks Dixie I really like it.
Dixie: Nick is going to-
She was cut off by someone walking in.