𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥𝑠 𝑣𝑜𝑙𝑔

It's the next day and I woke up to a phone call from Gianna, it was very early so I'm guessing she forgot about the different time zones.

-the call-
Gianna: BELLA GUESS WHAT.
She screamed right I my ear making me jump.

Isabella: what.

Gianna: I said guess.

Isabella: shut up and just tell me I want to go back to sleep.

Gianna: well I'm moving to LA I rented and apartment with my cousin.

Isabella: you're lying!

Gianna: nope.

Isabella: omg this is amazing!

Isabella: well I guess Avas all alone now.

Gianna: well she's staying with me for a little while since her parents kicked her out because she crashed their car.

Isabella: oh ok but she got kicked out?

Gianna: yeah, even though her parents are the sweetest people on this earth.

Isabella: I know but they have a million cars for gods sake they could buy the same car ten times and it wouldn't make a dent in their bank account. But they have to kick her out now she's stuck with us for a while.

Gianna: I know I'm not too happy about that either but she has been nicer to me since we left.

Isabella: ok so maybe it won't be that bad.

Gianna: well anyway I have to go I need to pack talk later.

Isabella: ok bye.
-end of call-

I can't believe she's moving here I can finally hangout with my best friend when ever I want. Maybe I can finally hangout with the old Ava, the sweet, caring one I use to know.

I went back to sleep for an hour before getting up again to start my day. I would be filming a video with Larray today and I'll be in Alex's vlog too.

I searched through my cloths looking for the perfect outfit when Nick game into my room. Great.

Nick: hey Bella I just wanted to apologize for how stupid I am. It's all my fault I hope we can still be friends and I want to make it up to you some how.

Isabella: honestly it's fine Nick, I can still help you out with Gianna though, she's moving to La.

Nick: no no no you don't have to help me I've been thinking that it would be best if we were just friends, she's obviously not interested in me.

Isabella: ok but you don't need to make it up to me it's fine.

Nick: uh yes I do it's not fine.

Isabella: ok then, can we go to a mini golf course?

Nick: sure I love golfing, thanks for letting me make it up to you.

Isabella: your welcome but you don't have to.

Nick: mhmm yeah I do.

He smiled and walked out.

I continued looking until I found something suitable.
I changed and walked into the bathroom to do everything else.

Her outfit and hair: