𝐿𝐴 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒!

I quickly rush out of the shower to get dressed cause Harry and I leave for the airport in 10 minutes.

Your outfit:

(Everything except the hat)

During the last week I have been talking to Avani way more often. I follow all the members from the hype house and I've gotten really close with Kouvr and Mia, we talk everyday and I'm so excited to see them for the first time. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Harry screaming at me.

Harry: BELLA UBERS HERE GET DOWN HERE NOW!
Isabella: COMING!
I ran downstairs with my suitcase, hugged my mom and headed to the car to see Harry already in the back. I toss my luggage in the back and hop in.

(Skip the ride to the airport)

We go through security and all that stuff before heading to get Dunkin. There were fans and paparazzi following us so security guards had to take us to our gate.

After a few minutes of waiting our plane finally boarded. Harry and I sat down and got ready to take off. As soon as I got in my seat I almost immediately fell asleep.

I woke up to the flight attendant say 'we will be landing in 20 minutes'. I turn to Harry and see he's sleeping so I just decide to post on insta.

@isabella.styles:

꧁𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑒꧂

꧁𝑠𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑒꧂