Chapter 24

THE NEXT DAY

I wake up and start getting ready for the lunch Harry invited me to at his house. I do my morning routine and get dressed in this:

I slip my shoes on and before I left I went to Charlis room to say bye to her

I slip my shoes on and before I left I went to Charlis room to say bye to her. I knocked on her door but there was no answer. I went in anyway assuming she was asleep but when I got in she was nowhere to be found. I quickly texted her to make sure she was ok then went out to my car.

I get in my car and shuffle Ariana Grandes new album Positions, I sing along the entire car ride until I finally get there. I walk up to his door and and knock, when it opens I expected it to be Harry but I was wrong.

"Niall!" I cheered and jumped into his arms. "I didn't know you were going to be here" I said about to walk in but he stopped me. "Yeah, well we have a surprise for you" he said and handed me a blind fold. I was confused but put it on anyway. "This way" he said excitedly.

"Ok" I said and walked with him as he led me to what I think was outside. I could here faint whispers when I got outside but they soon stopped. "Ok, take the blind fold off then turn around" he told me and I could hear his footsteps back away.

I listened to him and when I turned around my heart skipped a beat. "Charli?" I said. She smiled widely and walked closer to me. "Bella, you made me realize who I really was. I've known from the beginning you were going to be a special part in my life ever since you walked in the doors of the hype house. Every time we touch I get these butterflies in my stomach, my heart skips a beat whenever you walk in the room. Well, what I'm trying to say is I'm in love with you Bella, will you be my girlfriend?" She asked tears running down her face.

"Yes, charli I love you too" I smiled and pulled her in for a kiss. I could here cheers in the background. We pulled apart and she hugged me tight.

I looked over and saw Gianna running over to me. "Omg! Bella I'm so happy for you" she yelled hugging me. "Thanks" I laughed. Charli walked over to her sister and parents and hugged them. I smiled at her then looked over to where Harry was. My smiled widened even more when I saw who was with him.

"Boys!" I yelled and ran over to them. They gave me a group hug and all congratulated me. "It's so nice to finally see you again" Zayn said giving me one last hug before pulling away. "I know! How's Gigi and the baby?" I asked. "Great" he responded smiling.

I talked with the rest of the boys then met up with Charli in the kitchen. "I can't believe this" I smiled resting my head on her shoulder. "Neither can I babes" she replied wrapping her arms around me. We stood in each others arms while watching our friends. This is amazing.