𝐶𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠?

I was eating my bagel that Nick made me, and sitting with Ryland And him. We were all chatting and finished our breakfast.

I went upstairs to get changed and I was going to ask my mom about the hype house even though I know she will say yes.

Your outfit:

I put my hair up in a messy bun and called my mom

-the call-

Isabella- hey mom I wanted to ask you something and just catch up since we haven't talked in a week.

Mom- hey sweetie what do you want to ask me?

Isabella- well I got invited to live in the hype house and I wanted to ask for permission.

Mom- no.

Isabella- why? This is a great opportunity to do something for myself and not just be know as 'harry styles little sister'.

Mom- are there boys in the house?

Isabella- uh yeah.

Mom- no.

Isabella- come on please I'll get to see Harry more while he's not working, I will come and visit you and Elle all the time.

Mom- ok

Isabella- I'll get to be with all my friends please-

Mom- I said yes

Isabella- wait you did?

Mom- yes but you never shut your damn mouth and listen to me.

We both laughed a little.

Isabella- thank you so much

Mom- anything for you honey

We talked for and hour and I told her about everything, my mom is my best friend and I can't live without her I'm a little sad to leave her but I'll make sure to visit all the time.

She had to hang up since Elle wanted to go somewhere with her.

-a little bit later-

I was sitting on my bed thinking about Nick. Do I like him already, no you stupid bitch he would never like someone like you, I can't help liking him, he's just so perfect, he has to like me a little he kissed me-

I was shoved back into reality by my phone ringing I realized it was Kio, I smiled and picked up.

Kio: hey you wanna come over today Mads is here for Jaden and wants to meet you