𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥

𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥
𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭?

"you've got to be kidding me!" sam exclaims as his character in the video game he's playing dies.

i was currently at the thomas' house. sam and i had just walked back from school and now i was doing some of my homework while sam and charlie played video games.

i should probably introduce myself. my name is olivia bennett and i am fifteen years old. i am best friends with sam thomas and katie philips. it sounds cheesy but i love to paint and sing. oh and i have a small crush on sam thomas. it's not really a big deal, i've always kind of had a crush on him but i know he doesn't feel the same way.

anyway, i looked up and saw elizabeth walk in with some pizza.

"hey elizabeth!" i say letting her know i'm here.

"oh hey sweetie, are you staying for dinner?" she replies.

"if that's alright with you"

"you know you're always welcome to stay here" she assures me.

"thank you" i say with a smile.

after a few minutes of talking it was discovered that elizabeth needed someone to babysit david michael tomorrow night but charlie had plans with his girlfriend, kristy was supposed to sleep over at mary anne's house, and sam and i were going to hang out. kristy and i both offered to cancel our plans but elizabeth waved us off and said that she would hire a babysitter.

after eating, i went up to sam's room because the boys were being too loud for me to focus. i had been stressed out all day because of school work so i had barely eaten which i knew was bad for me but i didn't care. after a few minutes i heard someone walk in the room and i turned around to find sam holding two cans of soda.

"oh hey" i said to him then turned around to refocus on my work.

sam set down the cans of soda on his desk next to me then wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rested his chin in between my head and shoulder which caused me to look up at him.

"you know this isn't helping me get my homework finished, right?" i ask.

"you know i know you haven't eaten anything today, right?" he replies.

"you changed the topic," i say then reluctantly give in with a sigh, " i'm just really stressed out and i feel like if i eat something i would just throw it up... sorry that sounds really gross."

"please just try to better about it, you've been pretty stressed lately and you've been doing this a lot." sam says.

"i know and i'm very thankful that you care," i say, "oh crap i have to get home now, my mom should be home soon."

"do you want me to walk with you?" sam asks.

"i'm fine, thank you" i answer.

"ok please be safe, i'll see you at school." sam says as he pulls me in for a hug.

i say goodbye to him and the rest of the thomas family and start my walk home. i only live one neighborhood over from the thomas' so fortunately i don't need to walk far.

𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒
yooo first chapter is done.
that means i have pre-written
about three more chapters then
i probably won't update for like a
month so i'm sure anyone who
reads this is excited about that.