𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫
𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟
𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

finally it was lunch and i was so hungry. i walked to our table with katie and saw sam and his friend evan were already there. i sat next to sam and katie sat next to evan, joining in on the conversation about which pizza topping is the best.

"you better not ditch me during detention." sam jokes.

"yea because i would risk that." i say.

"how did you two get detention?" evan asks.

"we had mr. smith as a sub and sam wouldn't stop talking" i reply with an annoyed tone.

"hey it could be worse, mr. smith could be the teacher holding the detention." sam says.

we all agreed with him and went on with our conversation. unfortunately lunch went quickly but i didn't mind because i had art after lunch which i enjoyed.

after my last class i met up with sam in front of the detention room and waited for the teacher to come. we weren't aloud to use our phones or talk we just had to do our homework for half an hour.

"that wasn't too bad" i say as we walk outside the classroom.

"yea i guess not" sam replies.

during the walk to the thomas house we talked about a lot of random stuff from how we were procrastinating in certain classes to if there was a fire at your house and you only had sixty seconds, what would you grab? eventually we arrived at the house and walked inside. we could hear kristy and her friends upstairs so we went to go ask her if she knew if there were any sodas in the house even though we could've just looked by ourselves.

"hey, dummy, do we have any soda?" sam asks and i see stacey's jaw drop as we walk in.

"i don't know, check the fridge. i'm not your butler." kristy replies.

"sorry for bothering you kristy. see i told you we should've just looked!" i tell sam as a start pulling him out of the room.

"hi!" stacey interrupts.

"hey" sam responds.

"sam, olivia, this is my friend stacey. stacey, this is my brother sam and his friend olivia." kristy says.

"where have you been keeping him?" stacey asks with dreamy eyes.

"high school?" kristy answers, sounding confused.

"did i say that out loud?" stacey asks and we all nod our heads, "well, if you two go to stoneybrook high, you must know some of the agency girls. what can you tell us about lacy lewis and michelle patterson?"

"they started that babysitting business, right? in a group? they make a buttload of money. it's a pretty impressive idea, actually." sam tells them.

"that is our club, idiot! they copied us. we are the ones that babysit in a group." kristy says sounding annoyed with her brother.

"that's what your club is? i thought you just sat around and talked about babies you know." sam says then kristy starts to attack him, "watch the axe!"

all of a sudden stacey makes up an excuse to leave and practically runs out the door. i don't think anyone else noticed but she seemed pretty light headed which i found unusual. i then apologized to kristy for interrupting and dragged sam to his room.

"did you see kristy's friend swooning over me," sam laughs, "she's actually kind of cute."

"you have to be kidding me." i say out loud accidentally.

"what? what's wrong?" sam asks concerned about my sudden outburst.

"nothing. sorry i didn't mean to say that out loud." i tell him quickly as i get a text from my mom.

𝐦𝐨𝐦
hi sweetie, i'm gonna have to stay at work overnight,
can you ask elizabeth if you can stay there tonight?

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚
yea i'll ask

𝐦𝐨𝐦
thank you, i'm sorry!

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚
it's fine... don't worry about it

"do you think i can stay here tonight? i ask sam hopefully.

"yea, like my mom always says, 'you're always welcome here sweetheart.'" sam says imitating his mom at the end.

"ok thanks" i say.

we finished eating dinner and now sam and i were back in his room watching tv on his bed. after a few hours we decided to go to sleep since it was two in the morning.

𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒
hi i don't really have
anything to say but
i hope you enjoyed
this! i can't wait for
you all to read the
next few chapters!