𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

sam's pov:

i was extremely relieved when olivia came over and apologized. i told her that it was because i couldn't have decorated my room without her help but if i'm being honest, it's something else.

when she was ignoring me it bothered me more than it should have. obviously it wasn't the first time she's avoided me, i mean we fight all the time, but not being able to talk to her has never effected me so much. and i didn't figure it out why until we started decorating my room.

*flashback*

i was facing olivia's back as she mentally calculated where she wanted everything to be placed while i was supposed to be painting the walls. she turned around to check my my progress and realized i had barely painted at all.

"sam what have you been doing all this time?" she asks getting visibly frustrated.

i couldn't think of an excuse so i dipped the brush in the can of paint and flicked it at her.

"what was that for?!" she exclaims, "this is my favorite shirt!"

"i'll buy you a new one" i say with a smile.

"fine you can be forgiven but only if i get a chance to be even." she tells me.

"what do you me-" i start to ask but before i knew it there was gray paint on my face.

"ok. now we're even." she says matter of factly while biting back a smile.

then within seconds we were both flicking paint at each other not even bothering to think of how much paint we were currently wasting. when we finally called a truce it was around 7 p.m. and it was what most people call "golden hour".

i looked over at olivia, she was throwing her head back laughing and the setting sun was shining on her perfectly making it look like she was practically glowing. when she finally calmed down and looked over at me i noticed how beautiful her hazel eyes looked with the light reflecting off of them.

"hello? sam? earth to idiot!" olivia says trying to snap sam out of the trance he seemed to be in.

"oh sorry i zoned out for a second." i reply quickly.

"are you sure you're ok?" she asks.

"yea i'm fine." i say while she eyes me suspiciously.

after a few minutes, she finally gives up trying to pry an answer out of me and retrieves the paintbrush and resumes painting my bedroom walls like nothing happened. then that's when it hit me.

i like olivia bennett.

𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒
ok i thought this
was gonna be
really bad but tbh
i think it turned
out pretty good
lmk what you guys
think though!