𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐚.𝐦.

𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚.𝐦.?
𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚.𝐦.

i woke up the next morning next to a sleeping sam thomas. he looks the most peaceful when he's asleep and it isn't helping me to get over my crush on him but i can't stop myself. eventually i realized how creepy i seemed so i tried to get up but his arm around my waist stopped me, so i went back to sleep for a little bit since it was saturday and i could sleep in. an hour later sam woke up which woke me up as well.

"good morning" sam says with a scratchy morning voice.

"good morning, how long have you been awake?" i ask.

"i just woke up, did i wake you up?" sam questions.

"kind of but i was sort of waking up already so it's fine" i tell him.

"oh ok," sam says, "do you want to get breakfast?"

"yes!" i say enthusiastically.

sam ended up making pancakes for us which were delicious. somehow he makes the best pancakes. we talked for a while and sam even tried to teach me how to play a video game... it didn't work.

𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞
wanna go to the mall today?

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚
yea sure
btw i'm at the thomas' house

𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞
ok i'll be there in a sec

after katie texted me i changed out of my extremely comfortable sweatpants and t-shirt and put on a cute outfit that was not nearly as comfortable which i was not happy about. katie got here shortly after and i said goodbye to sam and kristy and thanked elizabeth for letting me stay over the previous night.

"hey liv" katie says as i get in the passenger seat of her car,  "what were you doing here?"

"my mom got stuck at work and didn't want me to be home alone" i tell her.

"oh ok. you read to go shopping?" she asks excitedly.

"hell yea!" i say.

so we walked through the mall for a few hours spending way too much money. we were walking toward the exit when we saw sam and stacey together, holding hands.

"oh my god, ok what an asshole" katie says.

"it's fine, he has every right to go out with her, it's not like he knows that i like him." i tell her.

then sam saw us and waved at me but i just grabbed katie and left. i didn't want to be rude to him but i was scared that if they walked over to katie and i, i might break down.

𝐬𝐚𝐦
why did you walk away so fast when i saw you at the mall today?

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚
oh sorry i didn't see you haha

𝐬𝐚𝐦
come on liv we both know you're lying

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚
i don't know what you're talking ab

𝐬𝐚𝐦
is this because i was with stacey ??
read at 8:32

𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒
sorry this is such a short
and rushed chapter. i'm
pre-writting chapters for
this book because i want
to make sure i actually
update it as often as i can
unlike the rest of my fanfics
that i update not even once
a month. i'm also scared that
i'll lose interest in this but i'll
try my hardest not to!