𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝

𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐚𝐬 𝐢'𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫
𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

today the thomas family was starting their move into watson brewer's house. sam and i had planned for me to come over and help him decorate but since we weren't on the best terms i wasn't sure if i was still allowed to come over.

i texted kristy and she advised me to come and if sam didn't want me there i could help her with her room instead. after talking to stacey i felt bad about getting upset with sam because he had no idea how i felt so technically i am totally to blame for this fight.

i'm hoping that he will forgive me and everything will go back to normal.

i finally reach watson's house after a very long and unplanned walk. i knock on the door, hoping that someone would hear the faint noise throughout the huge house. finally watson opens the door and invites me inside. i quickly tell him that i'm here to help sam decorate and walk upstairs.

when i reach the hallway i am unsure of which of many doors leads to sam's room until i walk closer to one and hear the sound of an electric guitar. i choose to just walk in because i know that he wouldn't be able to hear me knock anyway.

"hi," i say as i enter the room.

"hey," sam replies only looking up from his guitar for a second.

"um i wanted to talk to you about what happened a few days ago." i tell him.

"ok, what about it?" sam asks nonchalantly which annoys me a little bit.

"i wanted to apologize for freaking out like i did, i had no right to get upset with you and i'm hoping that you forgive me and i can still help you decorate like we planned." i explain.

"thank you for apologizing but i'm sorry too, i shouldn't have yelled at you." sam tells me.

"you're fine as long as i'm forgiven as well." i say.

"definitely, besides there is no way i could decorate this by myself, it's too much work." sam laughs.

"yea you'd end up drawing a stupid blender on your wall" i joke.

sam laughs in agreement and i walk over and hug him. i could feel him tense up out of confusion at first but eventually hugs me back. it's been torture avoiding him the past week so it felt nice knowing that things were finally going back to normal.

𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒
sorry for the short
chapter but the next
few chapters will
hopefully make up
for it!