𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

𝐬𝐨, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐡
𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧
'𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠

just an update, sam and i have been secretly dating for a few weeks now which means no one knows... or so sam thinks.

so i may have told katie but what were you expecting me to do? not tell my best friend that i'm now dating the boy i've had a crush on for months now?

but anyway she was really happy for me and promised not to tell anyone else so everything's fine.

today i decided that i would hang out with stacey because i wanted to clear the air with my prior jealousy and everything. the plan is to meet at a park for a picnic so im getting ready now.

after i get dressed and grab my stuff i say goodbye to my mom and start my walk to the park. unfortunately i still can't drive so walking is my only option.

when i get there i see that stacey is already sitting on a picnic blanket setting up all of the food that she brought.

"hey stacey," i say as i get closer.

"oh hey! it's so nice to see you," she responds before standing up and giving me a brief hug.

"you too! wow everything you brought looks so good," i tell her.

"thanks," she laughs, "so i don't want to seem rude because i'm so happy that we're finally hanging out, but is there a reason you wanted to meet?"

"yea there is actually, i wanted to make sure that things were fine between us with the whole sam situation. and before you say anything, i know you said you didn't like him but i still wanted to apologize for how i acted because i was sort of bitter towards you for a little while," i ramble.

"no you don't have to apologize, i totally understand why you felt that way. it's water under the bridge, honestly," stacey says sincerely.

"ok great that was what i was hoping you would say, now let's eat some of this delicious food," i say and stacey laughs.

for a while we just talk about random things and i was pleased with how well we got along. i could definitely see us having a strong friendship.

"so, stacey, what ever happened with that boy from sea city?" i ask her.

"nothing, we decided that long distance would be too hard," she replies.

"oh i'm sorry to hear that," i tell her.

"don't worry about it, i'm over him already, besides there's a boy in my math class who is just so hot," stacey says with a dreamy look in her eyes.

and for the next ten minutes stacey rambles on about how soft his hair looks and how his style is actually good considering how stupid most of the boys in our town dress.

when the sun started setting we decided to take some quick pictures for our instagrams then parted ways with a hug. overall i had a really nice time and im very glad i decided to try to start a friendship with stacey.