𝐭𝐰𝐨 - 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝

𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧

"mom are you home?" i call out once i walk inside my house.

"i'm in here, sweetie!" i hear my mom yell from the kitchen.

"what's up?" i ask her, wondering why she was in the kitchen.

"oh nothing i was just a little hungry after my shift" she replies.

"that makes one of us..." i say under my breath, " i'm going to bed now."

"ok goodnight, sweetie!" my mom says as i leave the kitchen.

i walk upstairs and do my nighttime routine and as i sit down on my bed i get a text from sam.

𝐬𝐚𝐦
hey i don't mean to bug you but did you eat anything when you got home?

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚
yea i had a granola bar

𝐬𝐚𝐦
that's great
good night!

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚
good night sam

i felt bad about lying to sam but i knew if i told him the truth he would worry about me which i didn't need him to do.

*the next morning*

𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞
hey babe do you need a ride to school?

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚
yes pls haha

𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞
i thought you'd say that
i'll see you in fifteen

𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚
see you soon

i got dressed and walked downstairs and made a slice of toast for me to eat and before i knew it katie was here to pick me up. i called out to my mom, letting her know that i was leaving then walked outside. on the way to school katie and i listened to harry styles which had us screaming which was probably very disturbing to the cars next to us.

"liv i'm so sorry but i have to go to ms. davis' class to to ask her something, i'll see you in first period!" katie says.

"you're fine, i'll just go wait for sam." i tell her.

i walked down the hall toward sam's locker and surprisingly he was already there.

"hey what are you doing here so early?" i ask as i approach his locker.

"oh i don't know i just got ready earlier than expected so i'm here." sam explains.

"ok," i start, "well are you ready to go?"

"yea let's go." sam says as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

when we get to class we see that the most strict teacher in our school is substituting for our normally very kind english teacher. i sit down and get all my work out but sam still acts normal and is talking to me which earns us both a detention. i would normally be upset but i know my mom won't be upset with me because she knows about the substitute teacher. after first period sam walks me to my next class since his class is next door and apologizes probably fifteen times until i tell him to shut up. we part ways with a hug and i walk in the class to my empty seat next to katie.

"hey anything new happen since i last saw you?" katie asks jokingly.

"it's funny you said that because actually sam and i got detention." i answer.

"no way! what for?" katie asks while laughing.

"we had mr. smith as a sub and sam was talking." i reply.

"oh well he should know better with mr. smith." katie says.

"yea i know" i say.

𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒
hi so second chapter!
but i also wanted to
say that i probably won't
be following the exact
storyline of the babysitter's
club but i will try to keep in
some major parts. also lmk
if you think olivia should
join the bsc!