𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲

𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲, 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲, 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲, 𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐲,
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧
𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐞

since new year's eve was approaching, kristy and i decided to throw a party. we planned out all of the shopping we needed to get done to set up the party, created invitations, and were now going around town delivering the invitations.

we knew early on that we wanted to make the theme of the party very fancy and eventually came to the decision of making it a black and white masquerade gala which meant that everyone needed to dress up and disguise themselves.

our first stop was stacey mcgill's house. both of us walked up to the front door and i rang the doorbell.

"hey girls," stacey smiles as she opens the door.

"hey babe, we came to drop off an invitation for our new year's eve party." i say.

"oh cool! ooh i love the theme, i have the perfect dress for that!" stacey exclaims.

"great, well we'll see you then!" kristy says with a smile.

for the next few hours kristy and i drove all over town, delivering invitations and listening to taylor swift's new albums.

*time skip to nye*

"kristy you look amazing!" i exclaim as kristy opens her door.

"excuse me? look at you!" she replies.

i went over to her house a few hours before the party so i could help set up everything and to save time i got ready before arriving. i was wearing a black, floor length sweetheart dress with a set of pearls and my mask was black with gold detailing.

quickly, kristy and i decorated the downstairs area of her house and set out a ton of food and drinks for everyone to enjoy. within no time, people started to arrive. we had invited around fifty people but were unsure of how many would actually attend.

i walked around, making small talk with the gathered groups of people so i could be sure of who all was at in the house and so i could get a closer look at everyone's formal attire. i was unsure if everyone would follow the dress code but once i had said hello to everyone i was surprised to know that i was wrong.

eventually i was able to find sam who was wearing a basic black tux but i wasn't complaining because he looked great.

"beautiful, absolutely stunning." he says as i walk up to him and pose.

"thank you, you don't look so bad yourself." i flirt.

"can i be right in assuming that you will be my kiss tonight?" he asks.

"but of course." i smile.

soon after i left sam so he could talk with some of his other friends and i walked over to the bsc girls. we talked for a while about random things and soon enough it was thirty seconds til midnight. i quickly said goodbye to the girls and found my way to sam.

"i didn't think you'd make it in time." he says.

"i wouldn't miss it for the world." i flirt.

"ten!"

"nine!"

"eight!"

"seven!"

"six!"

"five!"

"four!"

"three!"

"two!"

"one!"

"happy new year!"

everyone screams and i meet sam with quick peck on the lips. when we pull away i noticed sam looking at me unusually.

"what?" i laugh.

"nothing." he says.

"no, seriously, what is it?" i ask, still unsure.

"i live for you, i long for you, olivia." he says.

𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒
and that's it! i'm so
happy to finally say
that i have completed
this book! i enjoyed
writing it and seeing
everyone's comments
and im especially
thankful for all of the
people i have met
because of the bsc
fandom! thank you
everyone for reading
and i hope that the
ending was satisfying
enough for all of you!