Chapter 7

Icy looked around the room before looking at the energon pyramid,all three of them were bored one time and decided to steal all of the energon they had on the ship to do this.

Megatron to this day still hasn't found out who did it.

Nobody checked their room,last time they did,Lugnut only said was.

"It was like what a human would say jungle,but much much worse"

When everybody searched up jungle,Megatron made a rule.

NEVER go in Blitzwings room.

He started taking it apart and putting it i a large bag they stole from the humans one time.

Hes sure the human that was using it as a glider didn't mind.

knotting it he started to look around more,then he spotted the energon machine.

all three of them decided to try and make a machine that made energon out of thin air,they don't know how they did it.

he grabbed it and put it in his subspace,looking around more he found the stuffed bunnie Random stole from a human festival that one time,he smiled as he put in his subspace,the youngling would never be the dorment one while sleeping.

kept having nightmares untill he got it,whats more funny is he named it Dream.

He started to wonder if he vants something to go vith him vhen teleporting,zen...

his eyes widen ve could take the room vith us

-------------------------

Next up we will see what Random is doing