Chapter 10

All three of them looked at the teleported room in shock,awe and happyness.

They teleported their room with them,of course they knew it would be weird to show up with a big room infront of the autobot base so they decided to put it in a cave,a underground cave,the entrance is actually a hole under their bed in the room the others gave them,you jump in and walk for a bit untill you come to a big cave.

the cave is actually full of energon,they don't know how the autobots haven't found out and energon is very rare from what they heard,well Random heard,at that time Icy and Hothead were asleep.

They quickly got inside and put most of stuff were before,but taking some things to decorate the room from above.

Hothead decided to make a oil pool and started using Random as a getaway from questions card.

Icy decided to read a new story and sat outside in a metal chair Hothead made for him.

After they finaly finished the pool and the cold personality offlined the datapad,saving the page,they decided to head back up to the others.

Not before Random puked in a bin that Icy was quickly able to give him.

the childish personality hiccuped and trembled,not used to the kind of pain.

The angry personality was not able to stand there and wait anymore and put Random on his lap and started to rock back and foward.

Icy patted the the hiccupings back and hummed a song.

They hoped he would just get tired..

-------------------------

"Were you in your room the whole day?"Jazz asked as he saw Icy walk out"No,ve decided to get some stuff and decorate..Random,are jou okay to valk?"

The white mech was about to talk again when his jaw dropped.

Hothead walked beside Icy,holding a chirping and smiling Random.

"Im fine!"Hothead put him down on the floor and-was that a smile Jazz was seeing?

He swore the angry mech never smiled.

"Well i guess ill go"He turned around,quickly walking to his room to curl up and think on what he just witnesed.

"Bye bye~"Random said as he turned the corner.

-------------------------

Well you know what Primus said about overusing it Random.