Chapter 9

Hothead walked slowly,looking around and sighing.

He was rough on the outside and-even if he would never admit it,soft on the inside,maybe protective.

So when he came to a room full of cat and dog posters he grumbled.

He couldn't help it,they were too cute!

He started to carefully rip the postures off and putting them into his subspace,grabbing every dvd on the table he put there,and last but not least...

If Random finds out he iz gonna tease me for eternity...

He grabbed the cat ears and tail that was on the table too,he made sure they where in the deppest part of his subspace.

They call echother brothers,and what do brothers do best?

They tease echother,even Icy does,he was the oldest as he woke up first,then Icy and then Random who was wimmpering and sobbing the first time he woke up.

Random always looked like a imature mech when hes a youngling...well he did get past his youngling age not that long ago,but still.

Childish and innocent,he does stuff crazy bots do because he thinks it's funny.

He looks mad all the time,but he has that pissed off resting face,he made a bad habit of grinding his teeth every couple of minutes.

Hes actually a real softy,loves anything cute,and actually hates hurting bots,specially when he kills them,he will do it if it's for a good reason though.

Icy...he can't really tell alot,but he can tell that cold persona cares,he smiles at them and only them.

He does go quiet every now and then,and he always tries to guess what his thinking about,he dosen't question it though.

He started walking back,humming a song he remembers Random singing.

-------------------------

Next time this three bois,will come back,and without the others knowing,bring back something big...