Chapter 11

3 Months later

Knocks were heard as Sam was...uh,going crazy?

he opened the door,and stopped bouncing,he saw three people.

The tallest had orange hair,red sunglasses on his face,a white t-shirt,showing alot of muscle,black jeans with black shoes.

The middle one had a blue tinted monocle on his left eye,red eyes,had black hair going left,a grey button up shirt with purple pants and his shoes being black.

The last ones black hair was messy,red eyes and was smiling showing sharp teeth,he was wearing a purple long shirt that had grey stripes,black shorts,black boots going up to his knees,he noticed he had thick black gloves.

what was funny was that he had a mask on his head complete black except for the two big red circles and a jacko lantern red mouth smiling.

the shortest was the first to talk"Hey Sam!"he blinked"Do i know you three?"the tallest one replied"Iz us Blitzving,ve are in are holograms"Sam made a 'o' with his mouth.

"Didn't know you guys could do that,wait Random how are you standing?"the one is question just smiled wider.

"Ve are holograms,ve could be anyzing right know"Icy said,he nodded and looked back at the writting he made,he sighed before looking back"Can you three help me clean this up?"he said opening the door wider to show the mess.

They nodded and got in.

-------------------------

"Shouldn't ve help?"Hothead asked from a tree,the three were watching as Optimus fought,they were in their holograms to hide better.

"Jou heard vat Primus said"Icy replied,after leaving Sam,they where suddenly on Primus hand,the god told them to follow Sam without being seen and not intervene with anything,when they get to Egypt,help him revive the last Prime.

He gave Random the image where the matrix of leadership was and vanished.

"Vy can't ve go to Egypt now?"Random asked from above Hothead,Icy huffed and chuckled"Random ve need to know everything,ve can't just go and vait,jou vill get bored anyvay"

The childish personality pouted but nodded,he started mumbling about him being able to wait.

Icy just chuckled beside where Hothead is,said personality was smiling.

------------------------

Here they come.

watch out Mega you are gonna get yetted in the face by someone.