Chapter 12

They where in Egypt finaly,waiting for Sam to get there.

The chip in they're arm is in they're subspace.

Icy was leaned on the building with their arms crossed,a neutral expression on they're face.

Finaly Sam was seen,Bumblebee the twins and Mikaela with him,Sam ran over to them his eyes widen and panting.

"B-Blitzwing,what are you doing here?!"Icy sighed,they didn't respond and waited for the others to come,when they did they walked in,making a gesture to follow them.

They did and they faced a painting,a click and whirr as Random took control and pointed at it before punching the air.

Mikaela understood and told Bumblebee to shoot the painting,the mech did so and Sam hesitated before going in,he looked around before spotting what he thought was the matrix.

He walked out,holding it up so the two autobots could look at it better.

Sam got startled as the matrix started dusting,he quickly picked up the dust,repeating 'no' as he did.

the three of them slumped,thinking the matrix can't help if it was dust.

"Give it to us.."they flinched but did so,Sam putting the dust on Randoms hand.

Their face spun and Icy took control,bringing it up the their face,they clenched they're hand and a blue light emited,a humming was heard.

A few seconds later the light disappeared and so did the humming,opening their hand there stood the matrix,they moved their hand to Sam who gently picked it up in awe.

Bumblebee was the first to speak"How did you.."they walked outside and looked around,ignoring the twins that were looking at them in curiosity.

"Blitzwing?"Sam said,the triple changer looked back"Jou should go now,jou need to revive him"Mikaela crossed her arms"And where are you going?"they're face spun and Hothead grit their teeth.

"None of jou're bissnes"they jumped and the others looked over the edge to see a tank going at fast speeds.

"A triple changer.."the yellow mech mumbled to himself.

-------------------------

Primus decided to help..