Chapter 11

Her stomach was bluish around the hole,
"Oh my gosh. You got stung, like me." She bent over again,
"W-we have to g-get back to the Glade." I nodded, but something was off...
"What does it feel like?" She took a few steps, and then almost fell on her face.
"It burns, and I-I fell like I'm g-gonna pass out." Weird.
"Why am I not getting the symptoms?" She didn't say anything, we walked a few steps and then she collapsed and curled into a ball! I shook her,
"Are you okay? Can you get up?" Silence. Oh no, what am I going to do?! I sat down next to her, I wasn't going to leave her here. Besides, we only had about an hour I'm guessing until the gates open, the sky was getting brighter, and I haven't heard any Greivers so far...

---

It's been about 10 minutes, Liz is still on the ground, all she does is moan occasionally. I still felt no pain in my leg, why am I not affected? After all we got stung by the same shuck Griever. I mean nothing makes sense anymore...wait, this just occurrd to me...if Thomas can contact me then I must be able to contact him! Think Mack Think....
'Thomas, can you hear me? Is my brain on?'
Okay that last part sounded kinda weird, it sounded better in my head...wait, it wAs in my head. Come on Thomas please come back, I need so explaining...
'Mack? How'd you figure out how to do that?' Yes! It worked!
'THOMAS! You're back!' I yelled in my head,
'Yea, wait your alive?' I kinda laughed,
'Surprisingly. Oh thomas?' I need to know what the Greivers sting was about...
'What?' I breathed in,
'What does a Greiver sting do?'
'What?! Did you get stung?!'
He said kinda in a panicking voice, was he worried about me or something?
'Well...yea, but it didn't do anything, But Liz got stung and she just collapsed on the floor!'
Silence for a second,
'Why didn't you get any of the effects? And who's Liz?'
I don't know how I was going to explain Liz too him.
'Thomas, stay focused! If you were actually here I would slap you! Now, what does the Greiver sting do?!'
I heard alittle sigh in my head...that will never not be weird.
'Okay, basically it kills you, unless you get the Greif syrum soon.'
'How soon we talking?'
'I don't know, very soon. You'd better get your friend to the Glade quick.'
I stood up, he didn't have too tell me twice, I grabbed Liz's legs and started to drag her,
'Oh Thomas, One more itty bitty witty little thing I gotta ask.'
'Sure, anything.' I took a breath,
'What was I? YA know before the maze?'
'Oh, I don't know much, all I know is we were good friends. And...I know there's something else I should remember but I forgot.' I rolled my eyes, while I was dragging Liz,
'Really Thomas, how can you forget this important stuff?' He kinda laughed in my head, still weird...
'I'll explain later, well you should get back to the Glade.'
'Yea probably the best idea, the Suns coming up.' Finally! I was tired of being out here, longest night of my life...I'm guessing.
'Okay, I'll try to can't act you sometime tonight or tomorrow, I figure you must have a lot of questions.'
'YA think?' And then my head felt empty again, and I continued dragging Liz through the Maze.