━━ ①① ꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Particularly, first time being in a spirit world isn't a good taste

[Name] could feel the excruciating ache churned within her head creating an abrupt dizziness when first arriving the Spirit World on a wooden porch, the afflication makes her lose balance and leaned onto the wooden border for support whilst gripping her fingertips between the skin and the soft locks of her dishevelled hair, dragging down the mask to her chin to allow to breathe more air, an annoyed yet painful groan slipped past from her throat.

Upon appearing onto the porch, Aang didn't quite predicted that they would be in a particular swamp, this view somehow befuddled him at first glance but the muffled cries emitted beside him making the young airbender to cease his reaction and urgently shifted his attention towards his companion whom now crouching in pain whilst holding her head.

Aang immediately scurrried to her side, unsure where to place his hands to aid his friend and ushered it to wave in an anxious demeanor, "[Name]? Are you alright?"

She wavered her unoccupied hand in a dismissed manner and assurred, "Yes.. No... It's just a minor headache, that's all"

That didn't easily make Aang believe his companion would be in a minor convenient state, there was bead of sweats manifested onto her forehead as her grip tightened, could feel the multiple roots pressing against her fingertips, the young male was about to speak regarding her unexpected state but [Name] interfered, telling and reassuring him that they should focus their main task.

The airbender reluctantly agreed to her statement before assisting her to regained her balance as to which she was gratitude for his aid. Afterwards, sweeping off the liquids dropping down her forehead with her clothe arm, the pain that wavered throughout her head slowly subsided and ushered her acquaintance to onward towards their errands.

"Om.. Om.." A third voice caught their attention as they averted their head towards the origin of the sudden voice, revealing a monkey-like creature in a sitting position to meditate with his eyes closed, immediately Aang approached the creature with [Name] lazily following behind him, slightly holding her head.

"Is that a monkey?" [Name] leaned down and whispered quietly, ambulate their way towards the meditating monkey.

"I think we should respect the spirits, [Name]" Aang responded his eyes never left from the unknown creature, sparing a sideglance to the taller female aling with an assuring smile gracing upon his features, "We don't want to cause any trouble and provoke them"

Using his airbending abilities to increase the length of his footsteps and easily made his way towards the creature whereas [Name] maintained her collected walking stance, staring suspiciously at the monkey sitting before them, Aang greeted, fastened his speaking, "Hello? I'm sorry to disturb you. We just really need to find the moon and the ocean spirits"