━━ ①⑦ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴛᴜɴɴᴇʟ

The fact that there's already 19k reads makes feel bad that I didn't update sooner 👁💧👄💧👁

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

[Name] wasn't prepared for this chaos.

It all started at morning when Katara and Aang had their training session in their swimwear attire whereas Sokka was floating mindlessly on the pond with Momo curled and resting on his stomach and [Name] remained in her normal clothing, subconsciously fiddling the haori in her grasp before playing in the water, creating few ice sculptures. It was sad to reminisce some memories hence why she stopped after.

Fresh feelings of admiration of scent flew above the air as to which [Name]'s nose easily sensed, it was no surprise that it emitted from Aang during with his training with Katara, she could tell that he had feelings for her very often. [Name] swirled the pond water with her fingertips as her reflection of her emotionless face twirled along so. But, out of the ordinary, there was a woman briefly appearing on the water causing her to widdened her eyes with a twinge of fear rattled within her.

It was a moment of hallucination for [Name], as to which she quickly rubbed her eyes, taking second glances to the pond. To her relief, the woman was gone. She took a time to momentarily analyzed the clear liquid however another unfamiliar scent infiltrated her nostrils. Alarmed, she stood up from her seat and hastily informed her friends, "Guys, we got company"

As Katara, Aang and Sokka were cautious from her phase, the leaves commence to rustling violently soon followed by few odd-looking travelers emanated from it, they were carrying some sort of instruments and have flower pins pinned to some spots of their clothing. They could only arched an eyebrow on the travelers in a questioning manner on first glimpse of their attire. Before [Name] could question them, the man introduced himself and his companions.

[Name] lowered her guard upon seeing on how strangely friendly they are, even gave her a flower crown that has dead leaves and dandelions in it. She isn't fond of flowers nor remember seeing one but she appreciate the neat design of mixture flowers. However, Sokka wasn't too delightful by their companion as to which she understands but didn't make an effort to stop his complaints.

"Hey, nice dress" Chong complimented, jabbing his index finger towards the clothing, "I didn't know a man like you has a good taste in dresses"

"Thanks..." Begrudgingly, Sokka accepted whilst grumbling, the dress was flowing in the wind. It would've look better if he wasn't the one wearing it.

Onwards, the nomads convinced them to take a shorter route, leading them towards a cave and merrily singing endless songs to Sokka's dismay. It all happened too abruptly when fire nation men attack them, causing the entrance of the cave demolished, as well as when wolfbats startled Appa, damaging the area of the cave and separating the group. [Name] and Sokka was stuck along the rest of the nomads whereas Appa, Aang and Katara got along at the other way.

"Nooo!" Sokka miserably scraping the falling debris with his bare hands, "I can't be stuck here with them!"

[Name] stood there with arms crossed, "Crying wouldn't you do any good. Come on, let's find a way out of here and find Aang and your sister"

Chong stopped stringing his pipa, looking at [Name], confused, "Aren't you his sister?"

Sighing, [Name] shook her head and grabbed the Sokka's collar at the back of his neck and basically dragged him to their pathway, ignoring his dramatically grumbles and cries, "Sokka, we need to put your intelligence in a good use right now and find an exit"

Sokka wasn't bothered by being dragged- though, he was more irritated by being stuck with the nomads- he wipe out his remaining tears and look over his shoulder, "You must be patient person to deal this and them calmly"