━━ ①④ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ ꜰᴜᴇʟ

BOOK 2: EARTH IS HERE

╔═════ ∘◦ ✾ ◦∘ ═════╗

The unpleasant deteriorated smell of malicious dance its way throughout the gloomy atmosphere then infiltrated through her lungs, almost making her feel extremely throttle by the abrupt scent, along with the whiff of unpalatable poison fiddling with it, [Name]'s hands instinctively rest to shrouded above her nose and mouth and feel her own body being palpation, her legs feel like it moves by its own as she began to scampered away elsewhere.

That's when [Name] has only recently aware of how petite and diminutive the size of her figure compared from before, along with new clothing that felt oddly pristine but besmirched at the same causing her to detained her own steps to briefly examined the attire that she is wearing; a small haori that is sleeves loosely dangling from her wrist, it has a faded butterfly designs that is embroidered by the end of it and a floral thistle yukata.

Although the attire emitted somewhat kind of unexpected mixture of vehemency and warmth along with small mottles of smudge soils by the end of the yukata, it feels welcoming and anomalously familiar, it feels home. A formulating feeling that she hasn't quite expressed during her journey on the Northern Tribe for years, something that been dug an ominous perforation within her instinctive gut yet she choose to dismissed it.

[Name] was easily distraught by the clothing that she hasn't notice someone approaching behind her.

Regarding this, she perked up by the abrupt scent that recently entered her nostrils but the malicious smell before had subsided and became eerily faint. Small [Name] pivoted her heels to fully come across a young woman whom seems to be in mid thirties and wearing a Fire Nation Robes and a white yukata beneath it, her silk raven hair neatly push back into a bun, her amber eyes pierced through [Name]'s tedious sapphire ones and a delicate smile that never dare to faltered.

She looks... motherly.

"[Name], where have you been? Your siblings are worried sick about you" The small female felt herself to slightly ease by how tender the woman's voice came out to be but remained cautious by judging the Fire Nation outfit, her muscles became stiff... wait, siblings? "You can't run by me like that, you'll get yourself hurt"

"I-" She sealed her lips shut, quite befuddle from how squeaky and diminutive her voice is. [Name] could only penetrate her gaze to the woman, recently acknowledge that her expression looks comforting yet concerned, she watched the taller female slowly kneeled before her to coordinate her height and gentle placed her hands on the young girl's shoulders.

"You know, you shouldn't be going feral especially on the woods, you'll get yourself injured" Her soothing smile stretched further as [Name] loosened all her discomfort and mirrored the worried expression but for some reason, the rotten smell from before slowly accerelates, "I know you're excited for your upcoming birthday but don't go overboard, okay?"