Maddie right??

"It's so hot out there. I don't know why I agreed to meet her today." I'm on my way to meet my best friend. She wants me to meet her boyfriend, actually her boyfriend is her childhood friend and I have been knowing him since my college as my best friend keeps bragging about him.
He is a nice guy, good looking and kind to everyone. His name is Sam. My best friend is the sweetest human being I have ever meet. We connected at the first day of our college. She is very chilled out. But I'm kinda shy. On the first day of our college I was very nervous to see so many new faces and I sat alone on the front row. I sensed someone pat on my shoulder and say "Hi I'm Sandra." And yes there she was my best friend. From that day we are like best of friends. There is no Any secret I have kept from her nor be she kept from me.
I'm the kind of girl who is like introvert around new faces but when I begin to vibe with people then you can imagine the worst out of me.

Hii!! My name is Maddie. I'm 19 years old and i live with my mom ( the coolest mom on the world) I lost my dad when I was 10 it was in a car accident. From that day onwards it's my mom who took care of me. She is a fashion designer and me I'm also studying designing because I have grown up seeing my moms work and I got my inspiration from her. Me and Sandra both are studying fashion designing.

Just now I got a call from Sandra. She happily told me  that Sam proposed her and she said yes. I knew that both of them liked each other for a very long time but both of them were scared to express. But today Sam finally proposed her. She told me that she wanted to meet me because she wants all three of us to celebrate. I am very happy for Sandra I mean Sam is a very good looking kind man what else do you want for your bff.

As soon as she told me to come i started to dress like it was me who was getting the proposal. I'm just so excited and happy for my bff. Finally a picked a cute blue offshoulder top and denim shorts. I carried a bag a pair of white shoes.She told me that they are in a Korean restaurant. But I don't know where is it. I googled the address and then I took the public  transport. Gosh it's so hot out there I don't even know the place. Finally I reached my stop. As soon as I got down the bus I called Sandra.

"Hey! I just reached here. I goggled the address but I don't think I got it. I its too hot I can barely look at my phone's screen . How am I supposed to get here."
" Calm down why are you always in such a hurry . Sam's friend is also coming to met us and he is in that area too . I'll call him and tell him to pick you up." Sandra found out a solution.
" But I don't even know him. How will I recognize him." I doubted her.
"I will send him your photo and he will recognize you . Don't worry. And for you to recognize him he is very charming haha... And he is also carrying a cake." She continued.
"But Sand.....Sandra." she had already hung up the phone .

I don't know how will I be able to find this charming boy. I looked here and there and far I saw a boy pretty good looking holding cake in his hand approaching towards me. Looking at him my heart started beating like crazy. He stopped right in front of me and said " Maddie right??"