Pretty?

Finally we reached at the cafe where Sam and Sandra were waiting. as soon as we entered Sandra began to ask a alot of questions. Both me and daniel answered her questions about how we saved the puppy and home for strays. Then she was relieved after the answers that we gave her.
Then we had some delicious lunch. Sam and Sandra were sitting together, opposite to them me and Daniel were sitting next to each other.
Sam and Sandra were busy in their talks. I don't know what do they talk about all they.
"So you are fashion designer?" Suddenly Daniel spoke.
" I'm still studying. And what do you do? " I asked.
" I'm studying BBA as my father wants be to take over his business one day." He spoke as he drank his tea.
" Your father wants....you don't??" I looked confused.
" Honestly I don't want to study. I really in calisthenics and I am a member of a gym. There I'm a trainer as well. I like these kinds of things rather than study." He said.
" Oh! I really like to see those calisthenics tricks that people do." I happily answered. I really do like guys doing physical exercise and all those abs, biceps , triceps. I guess Daniel as all these beacause he looks like he has got a good body.
" Then you can come visit me." He suddenly said.
" Sure I will."I smiled and answered.
We were then busy eating the dishes again. We were having a good chat as well as delicious lunch.
" So you live with your mom and dad?" He asked again.
" I live with my mom. My dad passed away when I was a child."
" Oh sorry I didn't know that." He made a sad face.
"It's fine. You live your parents??" I asked.
" Yes I live with my mom and dad. Dad has his business and mom is house wife, she loves me lot. And I have two dogs as I told you. " He looked as if he was so excited to tell me.
I didn't know what to ask now or what to answer. Then suddenly I don't know why but I asked, " the lady we met earlier... Daisy right?"
"Yes.. she is my school friend. She is very close to me. I have known her for many years. She is pretty and very helpful as well. She supports me in very kind of work I do. She is very close to me." He said and he had a continuous smile on his face.
" You are blushing as if she is your girlfriend." I asked as I just wanted to know is she really his girlfriend.
" Yes she is my girlfriend." My heart just skipped a bit. It began to beat so fast.
" A girl is your friend then she is probably a girlfriend right? " He laughed.
I got him on his shoulder and just laughed with him. The wind was blowing and my hair kept striking was face as I talked with him. I arranged it many times but it kept on coming. Then suddenly daniel put his hand forward and help me arrange my hair. He had my hair that was on my face and put in behind my ears. Both of us were facing each other.
My heart began to beat faster and my face got red.
" You are really pretty." He said out of nowhere.
" Ohh......thank....thank you" I said shyly and looked forward where Sam and Sandra were still busy. I hold my cup of coffee and pretended as if Daniel was not there. afteron we just sat without even a single utter. Actually I was very shy even to face him. He was busy on his phone.
" Let's click some pics ." Sandra suddenly got up.
" Yes let's take some pics so that we can keep a memo." Sam also joined.
All of us stood up. The cafe had a beautiful garden , we headed towards the garden. We clicked some pics . I helped the couple with their pics. We clicked a group pic together. it was fun today.
Then we headed to home. Sam said that he would drop Sandra. I hugged Sandra and waved at her. Daniel and I were on the bike again. After that pretty thing I didn't even bother to talk to him. Even if he asks something I just said yes or no. After a few minutes we were infront of my house. I got off the bike.
" Thank you for the ride." I just smile.
" Okay then I'll leave he said."
I waved at him and then he was gone.