Hope to see you again!

Gosh! He looks so good like the one I imagined in my dreams. The kind of prince charming that i want. I haven't seen anyone as good looking as he is. Is he really here to pick me up. I talked to myself.
"Hey!!!" He waved to my face. " Where are you lost?? You are Maddie right?"
"Ohh!! Yes I'm . You're......"before I completed.
" I'm Daniel. Sam's friend. I came here to pick you."
"Hii!"that's what I would say as I was lost in my own thoughts.
Then we began to walk together. We were walking side to side silently. I wanted to break the ice so I asked ," that's a cake right?"
" Yeah!! I am so happy for them. As soon as I heard the news I went to buy a cake for them. "He answered.
" So you are Sam's friend like college friend or what?" I asked again. I'm an introvert as I said earlier but I don't know what happened when I saw Daniel I just spoke .
"I'm Sam's cousin. But more than cousin we are best friends. We know each other since childhood. And you're Sandra's best friend right.?"

" Yes she is my best friend" I smiled and answered. We kept on walking and we reached a crossroad. I'm very scared of crossing the roads . That's why I never go anywhere alone. Everytime there would be Sandra or my mom to help me out. But today the situation was different as I was with someone unknown yet so good-looking 😂😂. As we were about to cross the road I held his bag that he was carrying and closed my eyes

" Are you that scared. It's just crossing the road" he said.
" Aww.... I'm just a little scared." I answered.
He just smiled and said nothing. Then slowly we crossed the road. I don't think it had been so easy to cross the road ever. May be it was because he was beside me. Ughh I don't know why I'm thinking so much. We just met a few minutes ago . I only know his name and nothing else. Come on Maddie don't think too much.

We finally reach the restaurant. As soon as we reached Sandra came running and hugged me.
" I'm so happy. It's the best day of my life " she said happily.
" I'm so happy for both of you. Congratulations!!!" I said.
Sam was there just smiling. Daniel also went and congratulated Sam. All of us looked so happy.

All of us sat on the couch and had delicious Korean dishes.I was busy talking to Sandra like how did he proposed and all those bff talk. Just in between Daniel spoke "now it's time for the lovely couples to cut the cake."

The couple happily cut the cake. Looking at them I felt like when will I be able to find someone for me. They really make me feel jealous. That night we enjoyed alot . We sang songs and danced as well. It was a memorable night for all of us but we didn't think about time. It was already 10 pm and I got a call from my mom.

" It's already late. Where have you been. Is everything all right??" She asked in a single breathe.
"I'm alright mom. I'm with my friends and on my way home. I'll be there soon . Don't worry." I explained.
" Be safe" she hung up.

" Now I think we should be going home" I suggested them.
" Yes it's already late. Let's go now" Sandra added.
" I'll call the cab." Sam said and got busy with his phone.
After a few minutes the cab came and we all got in. Sam and Sandra sat  together as obvious and I sat next to Sandra. Daniel sat next to the driver and we all headed towards our houses. The first stop was Sandra's house. Both the couples hugged each other as if they would never meet each other. I just said bye to Sandra and smiled I know she could get what I wanted to say. Sam and sandra got off the cab , they hugged again and have each other a short peck. I just smiled, Daniel was busy with his phone.

Then Sam got in and we headed ahead . Next stop was Sam's. He smiled and I congratulated him again.
" Now Daniel it your job to drop Maddie home safely" he said as he got off.
" Don't worry !" Daniel smiled and said.
I just smiled and we moved ahead. Then it was finally my stop. I got down and Daniel also got down.
" Thank you for accompanying me. Now you can go " I said. From the stop I had to walk for about two minutes as it was a narrow road.
" I'll drop you at your gate otherwise Sam will kill me for leaving you alone late at night" he shyly said.
" No it's fine. I can go on my own." I answered
" Sir can you just wait for few minutes. I will drop her to her house." Daniel requested the cab driver. The driver just nodded and Daniel looked at me and signaled me to guide the way.  We walk side to side again with complete silence.
" It was a great day today. Did you enjoy??" Suddenly he said.
" Yes I enjoyed alot. It was nice meeting you" I answered.
"Hope to meet you again" he said as he arranged his hair.
Damn he looks so good. How can he be so good looking. I went back to my thoughts. Finally we reached .
"We've reached. Now you can go. Thank you" I said.
" Ok then I will get going. Sleep well. Bye!!" He said and he went . I just kept on watching his back upto a point where it can be seen. It was such a wonderful day today I thought as I went to bed.