New friend

The next day I got up early Because I had to go college. The holidays are over so soon. I did my morning chores and went to have breakfast. I saw my breakfast and a small note on the table. The note read- I'm off to work, have your breakfast and go to college on time. I love you.
Mom is busy nowadays. I smiled and had my breakfast. I changed my clothes , carried my books and went out. As I locked the door and stepped out I heard a voice " hi"
I turned around and it was Samuel.
" Hii! Why are you here?" I asked.
" Oh! I was on my way to college and I thought that I should wait for you." He looked shy.
" Umm....but I can go on my own. You will be late if you keep waiting for me." I said sweetly.
" Are you fine? You are not injured right?" I looked at him from head to bottom.
" Yeah! I'm absolutely fine. I'm sorry about yesterday, I shouldn't have reacted that way." He said.
" It's fine. But I was very worried for both of you. Don't get in trouble because of me." I requested him.
" Okay , I'll not fight with him from now. Let's go we will be late." He said as he looked at his watch.
I nodded and we walked to the bus stop together. We sat beside each other on the seat. Sandra was not coming because Sam will drop her.
From that day onwards Samuel and me we went to the college together. He didn't made me uncomfortable. Sam always dropped Sandra and also pick her up after college. I came home with Samuel. We became good friends. In college Samuel had lunch with us. Sandra was also nice to Samuel and three of us were good friends.
I met Daniel a couple of times. We went out for lunch together with Sam and Sandra. He dropped me home Everytime.my feeling for him had grown so much. I liked him alot now and I guess he likes me too. He was very caring and he took a good care of me Everytime he was around.He texted me everyday , he told me about all his daily stuff. He told that he was busy with his studies and the gym work. I told him about my daily stuff but not about Samuel beacause I thought that he would be angry and I don't want them to fight again. I told sandra to hide this thing from Sam as well. Becky also called me sometimes, she asked me to meet her as soon as possible. Days were going fine. Everything was perfect.

It was the last day of college before our summer vacation.
when the classes were over the teacher told us to wait in the class. Everyone was so annoyed because it was time to go home and enjoy the holidays but we waited in the class. The teacher came in
" I know you all want to go home but I have an important announcement to make."
Everyone looked suspicious and silent.
" We are all going for a summer trip the day after tomorrow. It's a trip for 3 days and 2 nights. I want all of you to join" the teacher said.
Everyone shouted as all of us were so excited to go. I wanted to go so bad because I love to travel. With friends it's gonna be so exciting. All of them hurried to register their names for the trip. I looked at sandra but she looked sad.
" Come let's go and register our names." I pulled her.
" Maddie......I'm sorry but I can't go." She looked sad.
" But why I really want to go." I said.
" Actually I promised Sam that I would spend the vacation with him and we are going out of town. I'm sorry......" She looked at me.
" It's fine you don't need to be sorry. I'll go next year. " I hugged her.
" But you wanted to go so bad. I'll cancel my plan with Sam and i go with you." She hugged me back.
" Are you crazy? You go enjoy your time." I looked at her.
As we were having the conversation Sam walked in.
" Have you registered already?" Sam asked.
"No we're not going." I answered.
" Maddie why don't you go. Samuel is there. He can take care of you. You go." She said with a big smile.
I also thought for a while, Samuel has became too close to us in these few days. I can go with him and their are other classmates as well. I should go.
"Oh! Yes.....I'll go then." I was so happy.
Samuel also smiled and all of us were very happy.

We went home happily. Samuel dropped me home and he left.
I was so excited that I started my packing but I didn't find any good clothes to wear. As I was packing mom walked in. I told her that I was going on a outing.
" Is Sandra going?" She asked.
" She isn't going. She said that she has some work to do." I said.
" Then will you be fine alone?" She looked worried.
" Of course. There are so many friends in the class. I have already grown up I can take care of myself. Don't worry I'll be fine." I said.
" Okay then . I trust you. Be safe and don't let mom to be worried." She helped me pack.
" Mom I wanna go shopping tomorrow." I smiled at her.
" But I'm busy tomorrow. Go with Sandra." She said.
" Okay." I checked  my wardrobe.
We then had dinner and I came to my room. I was about to call sandra to ask her about shopping but I didn't want to disturb her date, then I thought to call Daniel. I would do some shopping and also spend some time with him. I called him...
- hello
- hii! Maddie . What's up.
nothing much are you free tomorrow?
- yes I'm free. Why??
- I want to go shopping but Sandra is busy can you join me?
- so I'm just your option actually you wanted to go with Sandra. But just Because she is busy ,you want me to come
- it's not that .......I just wanted to go with you.
As soon as I said I blushed and I hear him control his laughter.
- so you coming or not?
I controlled my emotions.
- okay I'll come. I'll pick you up at 11 tomorrow.
- okay then bye.
- bye. Take care.
I hung up the phone. I just smiled like crazy and acted like one. I was just happy that I could finally spend my day with him.