The gym day

The next day, I got up. I did my morning chores and took a bath. I had breakfast with mom.
" I'm heading to work and I have a meeting so I'll be late tonight. Have dinner by yourself and sleep." She said with sandwich in her mouth.
" I'm also going out. I'll be home on time don't worry." I said.
" With who? Is it Daniel?" She asked as she gulped her sandwich.
" Yes, he said yesterday he had some important thing to do." I drank my juice.
" I told you he might have something important. Okay then I will leave I'm getting late. Be safe and come home on time." She hugged me and left.
I finished my breakfast and washed the dishes. Mom was not there so I had to do all the work. I cleaned the table, collected all the garbage and when outside to dispose the garbage. I went out and placed the garbage in the dust bin.
To my suprise there was bike a few meters away from my house and the person looked familiar. It was Daniel, I hurried and walked towards him. He also got down the bike. As I walked I looked at my watch, to see if I was late. But it showed 12 pm , why is he so early, I thought to myself.
" Why are you so early." I asked.
" I thought you were angry for yesterday so today I came a hour before so that I can be on time." He took of his helmet.
" You should have called me. Why are you waiting here. Let's go in." I said .
" Here this is for you." He had bought some chocolates. I smiled and accepted it. Both of us walked towards my house.
" Is your mom inside." He looked nervous.
" No she isn't. She is off work." I answered.
He took a deep breathe and we entered in. I asked him to sit on the couch.
"Nice house!" He said as he looked around.
" Thanks! So what would you like to have tea, coffee or juice?" I asked.
" Just a glass of water." He said.
I nodded and went to the kitchen and got a glass of water for him.
" I'll get changed then. You wait there and help yourself if you need anything." I said.
He just nodded and I runned upstairs. I opened my wardrobe and search for what should I wear. I decided to wear the same thing that I had decided yesterday. I did a little makeup and straighten my hair. Now I was ready to go. I locked my room and went downstairs. Daniel was looking at our photo albums.
" Let's go." I said from behind.
" Yeah let's go." He closed the album and got up. He turned around and looked at me.
" So are you going like that?" He looked suprised.
" Why is there any problem with it?" I checked my outfit.
" No there's no problem but I guess you might regret wearing it." He moved towards me.
" Why would I? You are confusing me. Do you I look ugly? Shall I change it." I checked myself from top to bottom.
Daniel came closer and damn my heart it beats so loud Everytime he is around. He held my hair and tuck is behind my ears.
" You look beautiful!" He smiled. He looked into my eyes. It was kinda awkward so I just moved away.
"Then lets go" I moved towards the door. Daniel came behind me and I locked the house.

But the problem was the bike. I was wearing a skirt so I had to seat sideways. Daniel sat on the bike. I was a little confused .
" Are you regretting already?" He teased me.
I just stared at him and I had figured it out. I sat and held his shoulders strongly.
After a few minutes ride we reached the gym. It was huge and I would see the guys moving in. Everyone of them had a good physic and all looked so Charming. I got down the bike. Daniel parked his bike.
" Let's go" he said.
" Umm I'm a bit nervous as there are only guys around." I looked around.
" Don't worry. I'm there." He comforted.
We walked in and I would see everyone busy with their workout. As I entered each and everyone of the stared at me. I guess it was because of the dress. Now I got why he said I would regret it. Then a bunch of guys came towards us. All of them were eager to talk. Daniel introduced his friends and all of them were complementing me.
" You are so pretty" one said.
" Nice to see a beautiful girl after so long." Seconds one said.
" Are you single." The other said and everyone bursed into laughter. I was shy after hearing all those things, my cheeks where burning.
"Okay guys let's back to your work." Daniel saved me and everyone waved at me and went back to work.
"You just walk around the gym and tell me if you need anything. I have to begin my work too." He said.
" Okay ! You carry on" I then began to walk around. Someone patted my shoulder and it was cute looking girl.
" Hi! I'm Becky. You are Maddie right?" She put her hand forward. I shook hands with her " but how do you know my name?"
" Everyone in the gym is talking about you. They are all saying that there is a beautiful girl today in the gym." She smiled.
I just smiled back." Let me give you a tour of our gym?" She said.
I agreed, she guided me throughout the gym as it was huge. She also introduced me to the gym members. She was very kind and friendly. I liked her. After visiting each and every corner of the gym, we sat on the bench. I drank some water. I was almost about to spit the water out from my mouth when I saw Daniel doing his workout. He was shirtless and doing some pullups. He looked very hot and I just kept on staring at him.
" Are you Daniel's girlfriend?" Becky asked.
" What? No I'm not. I'm just a friend." I looked away.
" Ohh! "She nodded.
" There are so many guys here . Don't you feel uncomfortable?" I said.
" No I don't. All are like my good friends. They looked after me. Specially Daniel he treats me like his little sister. He is very sweet." She said and I just looked at Daniel.
As we were having a chat another girl entered the gym. It was daisy. She went towards Daniel and hugged him.I don't know why but I felt bad . I know that she is just his friend but it bothers me. She was busy talking with Daniel then she finally saw me. She walked towards me.
"Isn't that daisy. I don't like her." Becky said. I was about to ask why but she already reached towards us. She smiled at me and I also smiled back. becky looked annoyed.
" You are here too. Nice to meet you again." She said.
" Yeah. Same here." I said.