Hurt

" Daniel brought you here too." Daisy whispered.
" Did you say something." I pretended not to hear.
" Did you have a leave today?" Becky asked.
" No, I was here to help some stray dogs so I thought I should visit Daniel. Yesterday , he was with me. I'm so sorry I heard that he forgot to pick you up." She made a sad face. I don't know why but I thought that she was trying to pretend that Daniel was more caring towards her. But I didn't want to start a fight .
" It's fine. He bought me here today." I fake smiled.
We just sat there silently.
" Why would you wear something like this when you are about to visit a gym." She gave me a disgusted look.
" She can wear anything she wants." Becky supported me.
I just hold Becky's hand and said " I know i shouldn't have wore this , I regret it."
" Girls always try these dirty tricks on boys. But let me tell you Daniel will not get impressed by all these things." She stood up and walked away.
Becky was also angry she got up" how dard you......." I covered her mouth and took her to the balcony.
" Are you not angry?" She asked me.
" Yes I'm a bit offended. But let it be I don't want to pick a fight." I hold her hand. She took some deep breath.
" Why don't you like her?" I asked.
" She has this attitude. She wants all the boys to give her some attention, specially Daniel. I know she is his school friend but there is no doubt that she likes him. Everytime Daniel is  around some girls she does these things like just before. Daniel is like my brother, he takes care of me. But she doesn't even like that. She keeps on trying to put a dispute between me and Daniel. I had fought so many times because of that sneaky little bitch." She was very furious.
" Calm down." I gave her a glass of water.
"Why don't you tell these things to Daniel." I asked.
" I can't beacause...... She is his childhood friend and he trusts her like anything. More importantly he cannot hear a single word against her. That's what she took a advantage of." She said as she drank water.
As we were having a conversation. Daniel walked in.
" So you made friends already?" He asked.
" Yes of course. I'm your little sister how can I let your friend be alone." All of us smiled.
" Okay I'll go I have some work to do." She waved at me and left.
Both of us sat on the bench. Daniel was still was half naked. My cheeks were buring. He then came close to me and my heart beat like crazy. I just closed my eyes.
But he just took the towel that was behind me. I just smiled. he began to wipe his sweat off.
" So your work is done." I asked.
" Yes I just completed my workout. Let's go have some lunch. " He looked towards me.
" Okay let's go" I said.
As soon as we got up I would hear a girl scream. We went running inside, it was daisy.

" How would you do this? Are you dumb or what? Aww....my leg it hurts." She cried. I would see daisy holding her leg and Becky just beside her.
"What happened?" Daniel looked at her foot.
" Your stupid sister dropped the dumbbell on my foot." She cried louder.
" No Dan.... I didn't. I was just......" Before she could complete Daniel shouted at her " how many times have I told you to be careful. Let's go to the hospital." Daisy wrapped her arms around his shoulder and said " no need ,just drop me home."
Daniel picked her up and went outside. He didn't even asked me anything. I mean didn't even look at me.
He got on the bike with daisy and just left. Becky cried and ran towards the washroom. I ran behind her.

She had locked herself up. I knocked the door.
"Becky please open the door. Don't cry. I was just an accident. It's not your fault." I shouted.
"Can you please leave me alone." She screamed.
Then I didn't utter a word and just waited outside the washroom. After a few minutes she came out sobbing. As soon  she saw me, she hugged me up. I comforted her and gave her water to drink. She calmed down.
" Everytime I fight with Dan just because of that bitch." She sobbed and said.
"But want happen?" I asked.
" When I walked out the balcony I saw daisy moved towards the balcony and spy on both of you. I was continuing my workout and after a few minutes I saw daisy coming furiously towards me. I was working with the dumbbells. She grabbed my dumbbell and I grabbed it back and asked her to take another one. We began to fight over the dumbbell and it accidentally fall on the ground. But she pretended as if  it fell on her feet." She said in a crying Tone. I  just listened.
" Why does she always does this. Dan is angry with me now. I don't know what to do." She said.
" Don't worry. He was just worried for her that's why she shouted at you. Later he will realize that it was not your fault." I said.
" You are so nice." She hugged me.
"Then lets go out for some lunch." I got up. She smiled and went to the locker room to change her dress.

Both of us went to a restaurant. Becky was really very sweet. I felt like she was my own sister. My phone rang and it was Daniel. I didn't pick it up because deep down what happen today had hurt me. I just pretended that it didn't ring. We had a good conversation and it was time to leave now. I hugged Becky and told her not to cry. We exchanged numbers. We went to the bus stop , she took her bus and I took mine.