Home alone

I took him straight to the hall and let him sit on the couch. I hurried and got the first-aid kit.
I sat the couch and hold his hands . First I cleaned it up with a wet wipe and I blow some air so that it didn't hurt him. He just sat down quietly. Then I put on some medicine.
" Ouch!" He shouted.
" Does it hurts?" I looked at him and he just nodded.
I blew harder , then I wrapped around with some bandages. It was done.
" Are you hurt anywhere else?" I said.
He didn't said anything just pointed to his lips. I remembered the punch , I took out the wet wipes and lean closer. I gently cleaned his lips. He kept on looking into my eyes. My heart beat very fast and I was very shy. I blew some air and we're very close. I took some medicine and applied it.
" It hurts." He made a cute face. I went a little closer and blew.
" Fine?" I asked.
" No , it hurts." He said.
I lean a little more closer again and I blew. Our lips were just a few centimeters apart. I looked into his eyes and he looked into mine. We just got lost into each other. Then , my phone rang ( this stupid phone😂)
Both of us were startled and I went to grab my phone, it was mom.
- mom
- are you home?
- yes mom I'm
- did you have your dinner?
- i had alot in the evening. So I don't feel like eating.have you had your dinner?
- yes, just now. Okay then lock the doors and windows and get to sleep. Love you.
- bye mom. Love you too.
I hung up then I remembered I had to text sandra, otherwise she could kill me.
- Sandra I'm home. Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Good night. Love you. See you tomorrow.
  I texted her and charged my phone.
" Your mom is not home." Daniel asked.
" No she has some work to do. She will not return tonight." I replied.
" So you'll stay alone?" He was worried.
" Yes, I'm not a kid." I replied.
He then sat on the sofa and hold his stomach.
" Did you have your dinner?" I asked.
" No I didn't." He answered.
" Then you have some rest. I'll make something for you." As soon as I said, I ran to the kitchen. I didn't know what should I make. Then I decided to make noodles. I boiled water, placed the Noddles into it. Cut some veggies, fried them in a pan and at last added the Noddles. It smelled really good. I made him a cup of coffee. I put everything together on a try and went to the dining table.
" The food is ready." I called him.
He came and sat on the chair. I sat next to him.
" It really smells good. Thank you. And sorry for bothering you." He smiled.
I just smiled back and he started to eat.
" Don't you wanna have some?" He looked at me.
" No I had enough lunch." I smiled.
" Were you having the lunch with Samuel." He became serious.
" No......why could I. I had my lunch with Becky. She is such a sweetheart." I smiled.
" I shouldn't have shouted at her today. I don't know if she will forgive me." He talked as he ate.
" Of course she will. She is a kind hearted girl. Just talk to her about it tomorrow and I'm sure it will be fine." I said as I served the tea.
" I know she will forgive me. But what about you? Are you still angry? " He stopped eating.
" Why would I be angry...hurry up eat the food is getting cold." I changed the topic.
He started eating again and said " I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left you behind.  After dropping daisy home, I hurried to the gym but you weren't there. I even called you but you didn't pick up. So I came here but you weren't here either. I was very worried, so I called Sandra."
" I'm sorry. I didn't know that you would be worried so much. I'm sorry. And about that thing, it's fine. Becky was there with me. What about daisy ? How is she?" I asked.
" She is fine. She said she needs some rest." He said.
I just nodded. He finished the food and helped me with the dishes too. He is really sweet. I liked him more because he cared for me.
" Okay then I'll leave." He said.
" Okay." But I didn't wanted him to leave.
" Will you be fine alone? Should I stay? " He asked.
I thought that it wasn't appropriate for him to stay here.
" No it's fine. " I smiled.
I walked out with him to the gate.
" Be careful on the road." I said.
" Okay...take care. If anything happens call me I'll come right away." He got on his bike.
" Bye" I waved.
In a blink of a eye he was gone. I locked the gate. Came in and there on the couch I saw his jacket. I took the jacket to my room. It smelled really nice, it reminded me of Daniel.

Does he really likes me? If he doesn't likes me then why does he care for me so much. maybe he just wanted to protect me as friend. I don't know, so many things going on in my mind. I kept his jacket beside me on the bed and off to sleep.

The next morning, I got up. Mom was home. She made some delicious breakfast.i hugged her and both of us sat for breakfast. As we were having lunch the doorbell rang. I went to open the door. It was sandra. I hugged her as I missed her. Because she was so busy with her dates that she had no time for me.

She came in and greeted my mom. We had breakfast together and soon after having the food ,she draged me to my room. We sat on the bed, she looked me and I looked at her.
" What?" I laughed.
" Do you know how worried I was when Daniel called yesterday. What happened tell me each and everything?" She softly hit me.
" Okay okay......I'll tell you." Then I began the story. I told her everything thing about the gym, daisy, the dumbbell incident, Becky, Samuel and the fight. She was so shocked hearing all those things.
" So many things happened and you are just telling me now." She said.
" I would have told you but you are so busy with your sweet boyfriend. By the way, everything is fine right between both of you?"I asked.
" Of course it's fine. Leave this, tell me about daisy. Why is she behaving like this? I bet she likes Daniel. I mean who wouldn't like Daniel, he is good looking, sweet , caring and a gentle man." She said. The smile on my face disappeared.
" Maybe he likes daisy. He cared for her so much." I said.
" Maybe they are just friends. I think he likes you. He was so worried about you last night. " She cheered me up.
I just smiled.
" Why is Samuel living in this locality?" She asked.
" How could I know. He told me that he just shifted a few days back." I replied.
" Just be careful. I don't think he's a guy whom you can trust." She was worried.
" Okay teacher!" I teased her.

The whole day I spent with her. We watched movies,played games and had some delicious food. Mom was also free, so she joined us. After having dinner sandra went home. I hugged mom and went to my room. I have to sleep early because I have my college tomorrow.

As I was about to sleep Daniel sent me I pic of him and becky smiling.
" She forgave me" he wrote.
" I told you" I replied and I slept.