Chapter 1

Hey guys Im back with a new story! I hope you guys enjoy this because I already have the first few chapters written and I enjoy writing it! :)

___________________________

Tuesday, June 26th, 2012

12:00pm

"I really wanna love somebody... I really wanna dance the night away I know we're only half way there, but you can take me all the way, you can take me all the way..."

I danced around my house singing like an idiot. I really loved Maroon 5's new album Overexposed, it just came out today. I was always singing their songs because 1) Adam Levigne is sexy and... 2) My Voice fit the melody perfectly.

I was cleaning the house while I was home alone so that I could have my best friend Tyler over. My mom left for some odd reason, she just said that she had to runs some errands and she left. My step dad was at work doing who-knows-what he does. It didn't matter cos I wasn't very fond of my stepdad anyways. And as for my 4 sisters, well they were all working or in day care.

See, one day a year, our mom lets us have a day alone just because we want. Only one. It kept everyone sane, so that we wouldn't go crazy living in a house of 6 girls and 1 guy. But the odd thing was that I had already used my day and my mom let me stay home alone again. Weird right? I know, sometimes my moms crazy but I love her anyway...

But anyways, continuing. I might wanna put some pants on before he gets here, I thought. I ran upstairs and left the mop on the wooden floor downstairs. I threw on some sweats and kept on my overly large T-shirt. As soon as I headed back downstairs still singing, Tyler bursted through the door yelling and singing. I couldn't help but laugh at his weirdness as he set his bags down and plopped on the couch.

"How was work?" I asked him.

"Ugh, boring as usual. I didn't have my girl to curse out the boss." Tyler whined.

I laughed at him. Oh, little reminder if you aren't quite catching on yet, Tyler is gay. But that's why I love him. I had known him since I was 4 years old, and honestly, we hadn't split since.

"Girl, I could hear you singing from a mile away." Tyler laughed.

"Your joking right?!" I said worriedly.

I absolutely hated singing in front of people. It was like a fear of mine. I felt like people would hate on me because of my voice..

"I'm joking (YN), but seriously. We all know that you secretly love to sing Justin Bieber songs while your home alone."

I rolled my eyes at Tyler and we both laughed. We both knew how much I disliked Justin Bieber. For some reason, I couldn't quite come to like him, or his crappy music. Tyler, on the other hand, was I love with him. Every day he ranted about how he wishes that Justin will turn out gay; it's quite funny actually.

For all we know, he probably is. I mean it's 2012... He hasn't had any public girlfriend since he became famous... And just look at him! He's a self centered jerk.

"He's probably gay anyways Tyler, be happy." I joked.

Back to reality, I sat down next to Tyler and we turned on the TV. Just as we began gossiping, my mom burst through the door with a smile on her face. She was on the phone, like always, but she was acting different than usual. I rolled my eyes and Tyler stood and greeted my mom with a smile and a hug. They were great friends. My mom was a cool mom; she was like my best friend too.

"Mom, woah, why are you acting crazy?!" Tyler asked her.

Yes. All of my friends call my mom, mom. It just kinda is how it is. I mean, I'm surprised that anybody actually knows and remembers her real name.