Chapter 5

Wednesday, June 27th, 2012

12:00pm

I looked at Scooter with anger present in my emotions. Great, looks like I had about maybe a minute left before our relationship clock started. Hopefully we would ‘break up’ during his tour. Yeah, that would be cool… If only I knew what exactly to do…

“Okay, so I’ll just escort you two downstairs and you’ll be off.” Scooter said as he stood up.

I stood with him and turned to Justin who was smiling at me. He put his arm around me as we walked out of the room and I didn’t bother to move it from my shoulder. What was the point anyways? I stood in the elevator with Justin and when we got downstairs, it was time to start. I looked up at him and sighed before he moved his hand down and grabbed mine. We intertwined our fingers and walked outside into the empty parking lot. We stood waiting for our ride while I held Justin’s hand and leaned against his chest. I was good at acting, this would go over well.

“You guys are doing great!” Scooter said with a thumbs up.

I smiled just as an SUV pulled up and stopped in front of us. As we got in, I could hear little snaps; meaning that pictures were being taken of us. This was a great start actually; at least we’d look like we were dating now. When I sat down, I ended up on Justin’s lap because it was so packed. I looked around and there was a person around his age I think; great, his friend was coming along.

“(YN), this is Ryan. He’s just going to tag along, okay?” he asked.

I nodded and rolled my eyes as I looked back forward out of the windshield. How was this fair? I mean ugh. I talked quite a bit with Ryan though, he was a nice person. It was quite sad that I talked to him more than Justin...

When we arrived downtown, Justin helped me out of the truck and we began walking. It was like a long strip of shops, which would maybe get my mind off of things. Oh wait, we had to show PDA; well that wasn’t going to help. Maybe, just maybe, I have an idea. We walked around and looked at the stores while smiling at each other and holding hands. Everyone looked at us and took pictures, because our- well Justin’s guards kept their distance behind or ahead of us.

“Justin, do you mind if I have a friend come along?” I asked with a fake smile.

“Go ahead babe.”

I felt a little bit more happy as I dialed Tyler’s number and waited for him to answer. I was excited to have at least someone I liked coming along with me on this horrible journey to hell.

“Hey! Come downtown, to… The Tea Garden. Meet me there.” I said right away.

“Why?” he replied.

“Just come, and promise not to freak out?” I asked.

“OMG girl, is Justin with you?”

“Long story, just meet me there okay?”

“Be there soon!”

“Bye Tyler!”

I clicked end call and slipped my phone back into my pocket. I wondered what Justin would think of Tyler; hopefully he would like my friend if I like his.

We stopped in the Tea Garden and sat down together. I sat next to Justin after we ordered our drinks and found a table. Across from us was Ryan sitting alone. I don’t think that Justin knew that I had called a guy to come, but he would find out soon.

After we talked for a while, I turned to the door to see Tyler walk in with a smile on his face. I smiled and stood up to hug him. Right now, he was my freaking life saver. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at him with a smile.